Would love some suggestions..

Been on several cruises... no favorite one they all have their own special perks.. (an it is a cruise)

Well I just booked a 7 day cruise in Dec (not going to family member wedding,,, my vacation is #1!!.)

for my husband 35th birthday again... 490th bday.. or let's say 70ths.. man of my life.

Sailing out of San Juan several times so looking for something very special for "us" to do

Bday is the day we sail too..

thanks my CC friends.

Been on several cruises... no favorite one they all have their own special perks.. (an it is a cruise)

Well I just booked a 7 day cruise in Dec (not going to family member wedding,,, my vacation is #1!!.)

for my husband 35th birthday again... 490th bday.. or let's say 70ths.. man of my life.

Sailing out of San Juan several times so looking for something very special for "us" to do

Bday is the day we sail too..

thanks my CC friends.

Champagne Sailaway. Order from Gifts on line. (if that link is currently working. If not, call)

I would start off the cruise with a bottle of champagne and book a speciality restaurant on the first night.

We have had a number of special celebrations in recent years. Our approach to celebrating them was to book a suite if it was within price range. Expensive but that really made it special.