Mud baths

** Please post your recommendations ONLY in response to request...do not start a new thread. Thanks!
Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
All times are GMT -4.
The time now is 12:16 PM.
Washington
30 Posts
Joined Oct 2013
I am sure that this has been asked and answered before but.. What company is best to book excursion with for the mud baths? We can't decide if we should book it with our cruise ine or private company. It would be nice to get an island tour and maybe stop at a few different places and do mud baths.
Midwest
892 Posts
Joined Nov 2011
Personally I would skip the mud baths and the waterfall, it’s way to crowded. We were there 2 weeks ago on Adventure of the Seas. There was one other Celebrity ship in port that day. Taking a mud bath and shower with a few hundred of my closest friends was not my idea of a good time. The boat ride there and snorkeling by the Pitons was beautiful. We booked with Joys Adventures. I would highly recommend them, I would just skip the mud baths if I did it again.
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
Aft Cabins Rule
Kansas City (Gladstone) , MO
3,857 Posts
Joined May 2006
I will probably be the ONLY one that will tell you, I was probably the oldest one that did it, with the Cosol tours. I didn't know if I would want to do it, but I knew it was something different, that I could talk/brag about, that most people don't do a mud bath, out of a volcano. When all the "young" people found out I was around 65, they couldn't believe it, as they said I looked so much younger, than to be doing this as well. It was worth it to me, just to say I DID IT!