Sapphire internet options disappeared from cruise planner?

Nixieh

Hi All,

We are heading off for a 14 day Med cruise on the Sapphire on 28th July. I have been dithering over which pre paid internet option to get but today I have noticed that they have all disappeared from my cruise planner for both this cruise and one for next May :eek:! The only thing left is ship to shore calling that can be ordered. Anyone have any idea why? I am secretly hoping that they are adding some sort of unlimited internet option ;)

Hi All,

We are heading off for a 14 day Med cruise on the Sapphire on 28th July. I have been dithering over which pre paid internet option to get but today I have noticed that they have all disappeared from my cruise planner for both this cruise and one for next May :eek:! The only thing left is ship to shore calling that can be ordered. Anyone have any idea why? I am secretly hoping that they are adding some sort of unlimited internet option ;)

Ours is also not there. Change in pricing? New daily unlimited service? I would think the options will return in a few days.

Hi All,

I have the same issue for a Sapphire cruise in Feb. I'm just hoping it is a glitch and will be fixed soon enough. If it isn't and I note your cruise is in about 4 weeks I would call Princess.

Ours are gone for our July 4 Regal Sailing too! But, we just got an email from Princess offering unlimited internet for $9.99 per day if purchased for the entire cruise.

our 7 day Regal in Nov/2018 was previously showing the only package available for prepurchase as a unlimited "medallion.net" for $ 59.99 for the week, so yeah

Same on the Pacific Princess. We sail on July 4th. We book recently, beginning of June, and all that was shown on our personalizer was the ship to shore phone package. Have not received any emails offering any internet package as yet.

Thanks everyone. Looks like some sort of changes may be happening. Let's hope they are positive! I love the unlimited packages on Royal Caribbean so would be very happy with something like that ;p

Thanks everyone. Looks like some sort of changes may be happening. Let's hope they are positive! I love the unlimited packages on Royal Caribbean so would be very happy with something like that ;p

My last cruise was on Royal Caribbean. (I had to do the Mediterranean on that line because it had an overnight stop in Venice.) I really liked the daily fee for unlimited internet instead of the pay by minute packages that Princess normally has. Hopefully the price will be reasonable. On Royal, they had two packages - regular and high-speed. I was happy with the regular. I got the high-speed for my son, a friend of mine also got high speed, for gaming and streaming movies. Neither one thought the speed was high enough for that kind of activity.