Is there still a Sabor on Navigator?

Peardrop

It certainly appears on the deck plans, but I was a little puzzled as when I log in to my cruise planner, it does not mention Sabor as a dining option. I’m really hoping it’s still there as I have been looking forward to trying it! If it is indeed still there, can anyone confirm if it can be included in the ‘Buy One Get One Free’ dining package that we have purchased for the first 2 nights?

Thank you :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’ve also just searched and found that it may be serving Indian dishes. We love Indian food and coming from the midlands region of the UK we have many authentic curry houses to choose from, so I was hoping for Sabor to be serving Mexican food. I guess I will find out when we board in a weeks time!

I’ve also just searched and found that it may be serving Indian dishes. We love Indian food and coming from the midlands region of the UK we have many authentic curry houses to choose from, so I was hoping for Sabor to be serving Mexican food. I guess I will find out when we board in a weeks time!

While Navigator is sailing out of Southampton it is an Indian resraurant, but I understand it will revert to Mexican once back in the Caribbean.

We were on NOTS a couple of weeks ago. We didn’t try Sabor but it smelled AMAZING! There were lots of Indian crew eating in there one night so I think that says a lot.

I had quite a few curries in the MDR and they were delicious. The Maharani Dal was my favourite.

I'm doing the TA in November and Sabor is showing on my cruise planner as a Mexican restaurant. I really hope it's Mexican and not Indian.

Beth

It was Indian cuisine for the summer season due to the passenger makeup onboard. They will switch back to Mexican once back stateside, not sure when they'll make the switch but I expect to see it for the TA.

I was on her last November on the 2nd sailing after returning from the UK. It was Mexican. I think you can get it on the package because I remember them really pushing the dining packages on our B2B.

Sabor, Chops, Izumi, and Giovanni's are all available on the dining packages.

I was on Navigator last year. They were serving Mexican at the time and to be honest I wasn't impressed with the quality of food. Seriously disappointed. I know this is all subjective, plus a change of staff would result in improvement when they switch back but just wanted to share my experience.

I understand that they have switched to serving Indian since my cruise while sailing from Southampton.