Carnival Pride bars, can you order food or snacks from any of them?

LongHill44

The Alchemy bar on Pride does have a "snack" plate...nuts...olives...cheese....they provide especially if you sit away from the bar in the seating near the Alchemy, someone usually brings it out if they are not busy...it's not much...but I'm pretty sure our last Pride cruise this past September we got "seconds". Outside of that don't believe any other bars have food or snacks on the Pride.

The Alchemy bar on Pride does have a "snack" plate...nuts...olives...cheese....they provide especially if you sit away from the bar in the seating near the Alchemy, someone usually brings it out if they are not busy...it's not much...but I'm pretty sure our last Pride cruise this past September we got "seconds". Outside of that don't believe any other bars have food or snacks on the Pride.

In my experience this "comes out" around 5 pm for 30 min -an hour and they will provide it to whoever is in the bar area -it's a treat, and basically unknown/unadvertised.

Several options. The previously mentioned snacks at Alchemy Bar (free but not much more than a snack). You can order apps at the Red Frog and they are not always advertised but the wings are really good. You can also order at the Sports Bar. We had wings delivered via room service while watching a game.

I don't believe the Pub Grub is offered at the Red Frog Pub on the Pride. Newer ships...Breeze...Vista when ship was being built, the RFP was built with a kitchen for the pub fare. Ships like the Pride that had the RFP added during a dry dock upgrade do not have the kitchen for the Pub Grub. We were on the Pride just after she came out of dry dock, and this past September, no grub...unless that's change since September.

Lack of bar snacks is a popular topic on this Carnival board. It seems lots of passengers would love to have bar snacks, and especially salty snacks which are noticeably lacking on Carnival ships. You can get a few potato chips with a room service sandwich. Consensus seems to be to bring your own preferred snacks on board to enjoy when you're having your favorite beverages, whether that's at the bars or in your cabin. Carnival just doesn't provide happy hour munchies like other cruise lines.

The sports bar I think has wings and fries (same as the room service) that you can order for the same price.

Thanks! I'll keep this in mind for our September Pride cruise.

OP - In March there was a coffee/dessert shop near RFP with reasonably priced desserts, but I don't remember anything salty/savory. During the afternoon you can make your own snacks on lido: fries or potato chip "sticks" from Guys, or empty taco bowl from Blue Iguana - break and add salsa. Pizza should be available 24 hours. I don't think the deli had chips, but might.

The gift shop sells small cans of Pringles, but I would plan to bring your own if it's important to you (and you don't mind carrying).

i was on the pride march 25. the red frog bar does not have the pub food. at the sports bar you can order hot wings and a personal pizza. i know the wings were $5 because my son ordered them on 4 different nights because he liked them so much. the pizza i believe was also $5. the bartender will take your sign and sail card and call room service for you. it took about 45 minutes for the food to get to the bar. you sign the slip from the room service employee and i also gave them a tip. the sports bar also has Doritos and chips that cost a dollar. they used to also have hot pretzels that i think were $2 but the bartender said the machine was broken when i was on the cruise.

also a couple nights i was hungry when i was in the sports bar. i walked over to bonsai sushi and got take out. then walked back to the sports bar where i sat at a table and ate and watched the basketball game.

The sports bar has some food you can order. We only did the wings which we did a few times. They were much better than you'd expect. We just got back a few weeks ago and were on board during some of the NCAA tournament. Was a LOT of fun watching games in the sports bar and eating wings with a beer.

i was on the pride march 25. the red frog bar does not have the pub food. at the sports bar you can order hot wings and a personal pizza. i know the wings were $5 because my son ordered them on 4 different nights because he liked them so much. the pizza i believe was also $5. the bartender will take your sign and sail card and call room service for you. it took about 45 minutes for the food to get to the bar. you sign the slip from the room service employee and i also gave them a tip. the sports bar also has Doritos and chips that cost a dollar. they used to also have hot pretzels that i think were $2 but the bartender said the machine was broken when i was on the cruise.

also a couple nights i was hungry when i was in the sports bar. i walked over to bonsai sushi and got take out. then walked back to the sports bar where i sat at a table and ate and watched the basketball game.

Would it be acceptable to get food at the sports bar and then take it to Red Frog Pub? We enjoyed spending a lot of our time there during our last cruise (music, karaoke, trivia) and I could see it being nice to split a pizza and wings - especially if MDR isn't appealing that night. With a 45 minute wait we might just stay in the cabin and have it on the balcony:confused:

Would it be acceptable to get food at the sports bar and then take it to Red Frog Pub? We enjoyed spending a lot of our time there during our last cruise (music, karaoke, trivia) and I could see it being nice to split a pizza and wings - especially if MDR isn't appealing that night. With a 45 minute wait we might just stay in the cabin and have it on the balcony:confused:

I can’t imagine them having an issue with you bringing food from anywhere. Shoot we have taken guys burgers to Alchemy.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums