Smoking areas on the Carnival Dream????

Also, on most, if not all ships, there is a smoking area on the Starboard side (right-hand side as you're facing forward) of the Lobby Deck (Deck 3). There are chairs with small tables and ash trays out there. Stop by the Atrium bar, get a beverage, then go sit outside and have your smoke and a drink.

Also, on most, if not all ships, there is a smoking area on the Starboard side (right-hand side as you're facing forward) of the Lobby Deck (Deck 3). There are chairs with small tables and ash trays out there. Stop by the Atrium bar, get a beverage, then go sit outside and have your smoke and a drink.

The Dream class does not have any outside spaces on deck 3, that's why the smoking area is on deck 5.

I don't have pics, but I can confirm that the deck 11 smoking area has the comfy furniture and a great view, if that is what you wanted to know about.[/quo

Thanks for your reply the area with the comfy furniture is what I was looking for. Thanks again

When I was on the Magic (sister ship to the Dream) there was also comfy furniture on Deck 5 (padded chairs, love seats, tables, etc.) The only problem with deck 5 is that it's not covered, therefore, if it's raining it's not a great option.