1- 4person outside vs 2-2 person insides and Conquest vs Sensation,

We are looking at some lower cost cruises over Easter with our 2 kids 15 and 18. Originally found 5 day Sensation (Grand Turk and Amber Cove), but 8 day Conquest southern may work out better as we won't need to find another resort for a few days post cruise. We did a similar cruise on the Breeze in 2014. We've always had 4 in a room (this will be our 4th cruise with Carnival) but never booked an inside. It's $420 more for a 4 person outside than a 4 person inside. But for a similar increase we could just do 2 - 2 person insides. There are no 1A or portholes available though. Thoughts?

we found by spending an extra $200 we could get 2 inside cabins instead of 4 of us cramped into a balcony and I jumped all over that - Not only do I prefer inside because I don't like the light streaming in from windows and/or balcony doors but as someone else mentioned double bathrooms

You could try to get connecting cabins (if you do not see any online then call Carnival if you really want one) if you go for the 2 insides, that way you could open the connecting door and increase your living space and have the 2 bathrooms available.

You could try to get connecting cabins (if you do not see any online then call Carnival if you really want one) if you go for the 2 insides, that way you could open the connecting door and increase your living space and have the 2 bathrooms available.

The only connecting inside cabins on Conquest Class ships are some of the "Square" cabins on Deck 6.

We are looking at some lower cost cruises over Easter with our 2 kids 15 and 18. Originally found 5 day Sensation (Grand Turk and Amber Cove), but 8 day Conquest southern may work out better as we won't need to find another resort for a few days post cruise. We did a similar cruise on the Breeze in 2014. We've always had 4 in a room (this will be our 4th cruise with Carnival) but never booked an inside. It's $420 more for a 4 person outside than a 4 person inside. But for a similar increase we could just do 2 - 2 person insides. There are no 1A or portholes available though. Thoughts?

Price out a balcony for 2 and an interior for 2. We found that was about the same price as a balcony for 4. Be warned, once you go with two cabins, you will never cram four into one cabin again.

We've booked connecting insides on the Sunshine for Dec. Prior to that, we've been 4 to a cabin.

It was about $200 more for 2 instead of 1 cabin.

We've doubled our space and washrooms, and no more Pullmans.

I was surprised at the price and we are all looking forward to more space.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Our favorite combo is the balcony with the interior right across the hall. I agree with others...even if it's two interiors...I definitely prefer 2 rooms to one. The extra bathroom alone is worth it in my book! Added bonus: if one of you drinks and the other doesn't, splitting into two rooms, with one parent/one child in each, allows just one of you to buy the Cheers program.

Our favorite combo is the balcony with the interior right across the hall. I agree with others...even if it's two interiors...I definitely prefer 2 rooms to one. The extra bathroom alone is worth it in my book! Added bonus: if one of you drinks and the other doesn't, splitting into two rooms, with one parent/one child in each, allows just one of you to buy the Cheers program.

This. We have to have a balcony and a second room for our kids. We wouldn't travel any other way.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums