Contacting the Spa - before sailing

auscgguysgirl

Does anyone know HOW or IF you can contact the spa before sailing? We just came off the Vista, which has an impressive spa compared to the other ships we've sailed, as well as a "couples" massage room, equipped w/ its own hot tub for certain spa/massages. However, it is NOT bookable through the website prior to sailing. Once we found out about these extra spa options (through spa tour about 3 hours after boarding) ... they were pretty much booked out!

I would like to know if there is a way to contact the spa to book said options PRIOR to sailing (email maybe), just like you can email the Maitre d' prior to sailing.

TIA!

Does anyone know HOW or IF you can contact the spa before sailing? We just came off the Vista, which has an impressive spa compared to the other ships we've sailed, as well as a "couples" massage room, equipped w/ its own hot tub for certain spa/massages. However, it is NOT bookable through the website prior to sailing. Once we found out about these extra spa options (through spa tour about 3 hours after boarding) ... they were pretty much booked out!

I would like to know if there is a way to contact the spa to book said options PRIOR to sailing (email maybe), just like you can email the Maitre d' prior to sailing.

TIA!

only through the booking on carnival web site. but now you now so head there as soon as you board

Ships spa is owned by a compnay called Steiners At Sea I tried to look for a contact informatiuon but all i found were job opportunities

Since personal massages and similar services would never be sold out at embarkation during a tour before you’ve ever even sailed, I’m assuming you’re talking about use of the thermal suites. They often sell out quickly as they limit the amount of users so it’s not too crowded. If you’re looking to get a spa pass with unlimited daily use of the spa amenities like the saunas, steam rooms, heated marble loungers, and heated bubbly mineral pool you can purchase that ahead of time online. But they don’t sell single passes. Only double passes are sold ahead of time. And once you’re on board they say there’s limited availability and only couple passes are being sold, if there are any left. :rolleyes: Happened to us several times. Now we always book in advance online. Once you’re booked just click on “manage my booking.” Then click on “spa & salon services.” It’s on the last page. It’s called “thermal suite couples 8 day pass.” It’s currently $229 per couple for our 8 day cruise in September. Well worth the $14.50 per person for what you get IMHO. :D

R U saying that you have a cruise booked and you cannot pre pay and schedule a couples massage on line? That seems odd.

I'd call the 800 number and click on the "web site problems" choice and ask those folks about it.

To clarify, you can book couples massages on line. The problem is that you CANNOT book the VIP Couples massage room w/ the private hot tub in advance and/or online.

Since personal massages and similar services would never be sold out at embarkation during a tour before you’ve ever even sailed, I’m assuming you’re talking about use of the thermal suites. They often sell out quickly as they limit the amount of users so it’s not too crowded. If you’re looking to get a spa pass with unlimited daily use of the spa amenities like the saunas, steam rooms, heated marble loungers, and heated bubbly mineral pool you can purchase that ahead of time online. But they don’t sell single passes. Only double passes are sold ahead of time. And once you’re on board they say there’s limited availability and only couple passes are being sold, if there are any left. :rolleyes: Happened to us several times. Now we always book in advance online. Once you’re booked just click on “manage my booking.” Then click on “spa & salon services.” It’s on the last page. It’s called “thermal suite couples 8 day pass.” It’s currently $229 per couple for our 8 day cruise in September. Well worth the $14.50 per person for what you get IMHO. :D

Again, see above. This has nothing to do w/ the thermal suites and spa passes. We're booked in a spa balcony cabin, so that's kinda included. I've sailed enough by now to know how all this works ;)

The issue solely revolves around the fact that the Splendor offers a VIP couples massage room, which has a private hot tub. You can book to have a private 30 min hot tub soak w/ massage and/or private 30 min hot tub soak w/ seaweed and then massage. That's what you can't book online.

The massage girls on the Vista said the Splendor offers the same VIP couples room - but it books out fast. They also told us that most of the VIP slots on our Vista sailing were booked out ahead of sailing - they just couldn't give us the info to contact another ship ahead of time. IF we can't get in touch w/ the spa to reserve space for the VIP room in advance, we will hit the spa as soon as we board ... but trying to find out earlier if possible.

• 1 month later...

The issue solely revolves around the fact that the Splendor offers a VIP couples massage room, which has a private hot tub. You can book to have a private 30 min hot tub soak w/ massage and/or private 30 min hot tub soak w/ seaweed and then massage. That's what you can't book online.

How much does the couples tub soak and massage cost??

This is not what the OP was referring to, but this is not accurate. I have bought single thermal suite passes online as recently as this March.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Forums mobile app