cruisetour meal question

usquark

I can't seem to find this out. Do RCCL and NCL cruisetours (tour portion) cover any meals? I have 2 teenagers to budget for.

thanks

I would assume that it would tell somewhere on the tour description. If not, have you tried calling them.

DON

If you are referring to Alaska, I think it depends on the tour you pick. Some might include some meals, some might not. Keep in mind that food in Alaska will be more expensive.

Depending on where a person lives, they might or might not think food in Alaska is more expensive. We live in California, and we didn't notice much, if any, difference.

I just read the fine print on Norwegian dailies and it states no food from the ship is allowed when going ashore.

can any of you define exactly what this means.

what if you get hypoglycemic, I have hard candy in my purse at all times, does this restrictions include entergy bars and fruit roll brought from home.

I am not happy about buying food from a vender. what do you suggest?

I just read the fine print on Norwegian dailies and it states no food from the ship is allowed when going ashore.

can any of you define exactly what this means.

what if you get hypoglycemic, I have hard candy in my purse at all times, does this restrictions include entergy bars and fruit roll brought from home.

I am not happy about buying food from a vender. what do you suggest?

Typically, the prohibition is on open food items. Anything that is factory sealed and unopened will be allowed ashore.

Typically, the prohibition is on open food items. Anything that is factory sealed and unopened will be allowed ashore.

Thank you thank you that helps a lot, bought my snacks today happy happy

trail mix sealed, cheese and crackers sealed, peanut butter cups to go sealed, Vienna sausages sealed, potted meat sealed, apple sauce in a pouch sealed

I am good to go