Who's cruising to New Zealand this (2012/2013) season?

Who's cruising to New Zealand this (2012/2013) season???

Yes doing Auckland to Sydney on celebrity Solstice in march 2013. Flying out 10days earlier than cruise so we can see the north island.

Is it worth oue while trying to get all the way to Bay of Islands in 10 days from Wellington? We thought we would stay overnight Wellington, then Hawkes bay region, lake Taupo, rotorua.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated thanks kiwi cruiser.

Doing Radiance of the Seas 14 night from Sydney to NZ on 17th Nov - travelling from UK with 3 days in Shanghai enroute and arrive in Sydney the day before the ship departs (on 16th November). Will the do a few days in Sydney post cruise.

Can't wait !!!!!

We are doing Voyager 24th November. Robin:)

My "cruise count-down clock" says just 60 days before our cruise! :D

Firstly, I'm actually trying the little 1-night sampler on the 23 November with a potential cruising buddy.

I'll see you on board Robyn!

Gae

Doing Radiance of the Seas 14 night from Sydney to NZ on 17th Nov - travelling from UK with 3 days in Shanghai enroute and arrive in Sydney the day before the ship departs (on 16th November). Will the do a few days in Sydney post cruise.

Can't wait !!!!!

Wow great trip...loved Shanghai :D

Cruising out of Melbourne to New Zealand on the 23rd of jan 2013...celebrating my 50th on board the Dawn Princess:D

First time to New Zealand but meeting some Voyager of the Seas cruise friends in Dunedin...they have a sheep farm...3000 sheep:eek:

If that doesn't give us a taste of New Zealand I dont know what will:D

Was mucking around on Google last night and saw two NZ 14 night cruises for $999 inside on Diamond Princess advertised. The only catch was that they were both one way either starting in Sydney or Auckland, Cant name the TA on here as it is a no no.

I suppose if the one way airfare in each instance was taken into account then it is probably not the fantastic deal that it seems. $71 per day is a great bargain though.

John

Archived