Rental Car Discount Codes

kittysnme

I sometimes see codes here or on the WDW boards (check All Ears, etc.); I would also check AAA and Costco for deals, as well as plugging your dates into your favorite travel web site to compare rates among many different companies.

Try autoslash dot com. I always use them. You enter any program that you might be a member of, along with dates and times and they e-mail you the results. If you have already made a reservation, you can enter that and they will tell you if they find it lower. They also continue to send an email anytime they find a lower price for your rental.

Try autoslash dot com. I always use them. You enter any program that you might be a member of, along with dates and times and they e-mail you the results. If you have already made a reservation, you can enter that and they will tell you if they find it lower. They also continue to send an email anytime they find a lower price for your rental.

Tried this but since returning the car to the cruise port, it doesn't give it as an option. :confused:

Yes. I have always had good results with them.

Tried this but since returning the car to the cruise port, it doesn't give it as an option. :confused:

Yes it does, I just tried it. Check the returning to a different location box and use Cape Canaveral as the return location. The National, Alamo, Enterprise result was the location on Mullet Road, it doesn't get much closer than that.

Yes it does, I just tried it. Check the returning to a different location box and use Cape Canaveral as the return location. The National, Alamo, Enterprise result was the location on Mullet Road, it doesn't get much closer than that.

Thank you Randy. I will look again. :)

Does anyone know if returning the car at Port Canaveral..this would be the address? Because there are two different addresses when you put in Port Canaveral. Is this it? Sprint Road Cape Canaveral, FL 32920, United States:confused:

Thanks!

Is that closer than the downtown location on SE 2nd street....that's pretty close.