Celebrity Constellation to Receive New Dining Venues During Upcoming Dry Dock

LauraS

My cynical self reads that possibly the Mast Grill will now be a for pay venue.

New to the line will be the Top Deck Burger Bar, located on the pool deck in the space formerly known as the Mast Grill. Here cruisers will be able to order gourmet burgers like the Celebrity Signature Burger. A BYOB (build your own burger) option will also be available with an extensive menu of toppings and condiments.

I am seriously hoping that the new burger bar that is taking over the Mast Grill won't be an upcharge. The poolside burgers were my favorite lunch when I didn't want to go fight a crowd at the buffet.

I also suspect that there will be an extra fee for this restaurant. Coupled with the ever-increasing reductions in service, these revenue-chasing changes that Celebrity is implementing are really eroding their brand. The tag line can't be "Modern Luxury Lives Here.......But Only if You Pay Extra for It"

My cynical self reads that possibly the Mast Grill will now be a for pay venue.

New to the line will be the Top Deck Burger Bar, located on the pool deck in the space formerly known as the Mast Grill. Here cruisers will be able to order gourmet burgers like the Celebrity Signature Burger. A BYOB (build your own burger) option will also be available with an extensive menu of toppings and condiments.

I'm not fussed about a burger bar - we've had burger bars in the UK for years.

I am fussed however, that Celebrity can't even bring themselves to apologise for cancelling bookings for OL that have been booked for over 3 months, when they knew they were never going to fulfill them.

I am fussed however, that Celebrity can't even bring themselves to apologise for cancelling bookings for OL that have been booked for over 3 months, when they knew they were never going to fulfill them.

Agreed. It will be our first celebrity cruise. We booked OL back in December for our June anniversary. Very disappointed. Not even a word from them on what is happening with our booking.

Agreed. It will be our first celebrity cruise. We booked OL back in December for our June anniversary. Very disappointed. Not even a word from them on what is happening with our booking.

What is OL?

I am not in favor of the trade of QSine for OL. There is nothing wrong with QSine, just not in the same league as Ocean Liners. My $.02

Yet again more charges for things that used to be free. I mean, really, who wants "gourmet" burgers by the pool? I would like to have seen more choice of restaurants that were included in the price to provide some variety. Some days you want a nice meal with waiter service, but not necessarily a 2 hour dining experience.

Definitely a "pay more" venue extracted this from Laura's link

"New to the line will be the Top Deck Burger Bar, located on the pool deck in the space formerly known as the Mast Grill. Here cruisers will be able to order gourmet burgers for an extra fee, like the new-to-the-line Celebrity Signature Burger, an eight-ounce dry-aged Kobe Beef burger with slow roasted pork belly, port salut cheese, arugula, caramelized onions, and roasted garlic aioli, all served on a homemade brioche bun. A BYOB (build your own burger) option will also be available with an extensive menu of toppings and condiments." (my underline)

I assume that basic burgers and hot dogs will now be shifted to the buffet for lunch (and possibly afternoon snack time) since they are currently only offered at the Mast Grill during the day. So at least people who want a free burger could still get one.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I assume that basic burgers and hot dogs will now be shifted to the buffet for lunch (and possibly afternoon snack time) since they are currently only offered at the Mast Grill during the day. So at least people who want a free burger could still get one.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Per Celebrity on Facebook -

Hamburgers and hot dogs at the Top Deck Burger Bar at a la carte pricing! :mad: