Priceline- Car rental from Ft. Lauderdale Airport to the port

running girl

Don't know if priceline will let you do that. I have a car rented thru Dollar with P/U at airport and D/O at Port with Shuttle to the Dock for Oct. Try that and use Code OOAG and see if that works for you. Dollar/Thrifty are the same At the Port.

Actually bid through Priceline this past April. I dropped it off back at FLL, and they've got a courtesy shuttle that will drive you to the pier. Very easy. Had an Economy Car for $20 including taxes. Can't beat that.

Joanne

i don't think you can do one way rentals on PL.

There are some places that PL will let you do one-way rentals, but not everywhere. I tried MCO to Port Canaveral, and it wouldn't let me. But, you can do Miami Airport to Orlando Airport. WEIRD.

Joanne

TrentS Dollar has 2 different addresses for rental locations according to there website. Also looking at the map it SHOWS 2 different. They may very well be close to each other however FLL/Port Everglades and FLL Airport are listed seperately. Hey if it's 2 or 3 miles closer to the Port to return it there, it definitely is going to make it easier.

Had the same problem before. But, just return it to the airport, and they shuttle you to the pier. Just a short drive.

The shuttle does not run all the time. We got there too early to return the car the first time, and had to wait over 2 hours until the shuttle started. We ended up just taking a taxi that time. The taxi was less than $15.

TrentS Dollar has 2 different addresses for rental locations according to there website. Also looking at the map it SHOWS 2 different. They may very well be close to each other however FLL/Port Everglades and FLL Airport are listed seperately. Hey if it's 2 or 3 miles closer to the Port to return it there, it definitely is going to make it easier.

FLL is only 5 minutes from the port. Returning the car to another location by the port won't help you if FLL car return has the port shuttles and the other location doesn't.

Woul;d priceline do a one way hire from Miami airport to FLL either airport or everglades? want a car economy for 3 days hat would we be likely to get it for if they do such a hire?? thanks Yvonne:D

We are renting from Budget one way Fort Lauderdale airport to Port of Miami (office) and again on the return in Oct. They are the cheapest with no drop off charge. We used pay now and saved 40%.

Can you tell me which location for the port of Miami? I am on the website right now and not sure which one to pick as they are not designated.

Thanks.

Can you tell me which location for the port of Miami? I am on the website right now and not sure which one to pick as they are not designated.

Thanks.

I had called Ft Lauderdale airport office and they told me 665 S.W. 8th Street, Miami (M3M). I then booked. I called this office and was told they no longer have a shuttle to Port of Miami would have to take a taxi so I cancelled my reservations.

Archived