Hey Naked Balcony Guy!

MARRIEDATSEA

Just off the Miracle this morning.

Isn't it common sense that you can see your balcony neighbors in the reflection of the glass? We spend 90% of our time on our balcony (me especially )..

Doesn't this guy know that I can see him?

It was not a fun show. Gag. What is wrong with people? Carnival needs to add privacy inserts to the glass portion.

And don't even get me started on the balcony door slammers. Ugh.

Great trip otherwise!

Having only had a balcony one time, I do not understand how you can see someones reflection in the glass from your balcony?

Are you seeing them when they are in their cabin, or they are outside?

and it this when you are inside or outside?

I guess I do not see what it is reflecting off of, you only have one wall, the side of the ship?

Someone help me understand,

So next time, I will know were to look?

Having only had a balcony one time, I do not understand how you can see someones reflection in the glass from your balcony?

Are you seeing them when they are in their cabin, or they are outside?

and it this when you are inside or outside?

I guess I do not see what it is reflecting off of, you only have one wall, the side of the ship?

Someone help me understand,

So next time, I will know were to look?

LOL

You can see the reflections best in this picture taken on Serenity Deck.

Basically it is the same on the balconies. You can see the reflections during the day and at night if the drapes are open with light on in cabin.

301660_10150366461750941_505975940_10315085_2030670_n.jpg

Look at chair on right near the rail you can see the deck of balcony next door.

316925_10150366494015941_505975940_10315442_7203718_n.jpg

It's his balcony. He should be able to let it all hang out, if he wants to. He may not be/have what you want to see, but ....

We've been known to nude, or at least topless, sunbathe on OUR balcony. I have learned that if you are in dock and want to do this you can hang a towel on the rail to block the reflection.

We had the opportunity to watch the newlyweds celebrate their nuptials one early evening as it was all in the glass of their balcony. My husband wanted to give the groom some tips. I on the other hand let the bride know the next morning that they might want to think about leaving their lights off at night. She was very greatful and so was I because who knew.

Isn't it common sense that you can see your balcony neighbors in the reflection of the glass? We spend 90% of our time on our balcony (me especially )..

It was not a fun show. Gag. What is wrong with people? Carnival needs to add privacy inserts to the glass portion.

Great trip otherwise!

Have you considered an inside cabin.:D

Sorry if that was my husband. It creeps me out too -- j/k My husband though would go out on the balcony naked. We weren't aware of any reflection though, but I still didn't feel like it provided sufficient privacy that I would do it. My husband also won't worry that the blinds are open when he is getting dressed. He is not trying to have people see him, he doesn't stand there to allow it to happen, but he isn't shy----

An nicely laid comment might have turned him around and given me a good chuckle. I kept thinking he was being a bit loose. The whistle might lead to a longer show.

LOL

You can see the reflections best in this picture taken on Serenity Deck.

Basically it is the same on the balconies. You can see the reflections during the day and at night if the drapes are open with light on in cabin.

301660_10150366461750941_505975940_10315085_2030670_n.jpg

Look at chair on right near the rail you can see the deck of balcony next door.

316925_10150366494015941_505975940_10315442_7203718_n.jpg

Ok, now I understand, I guess after seeing someone, your eyes go to those area by nature.

Maybe the guy in the OP was just showing off his "no tan lines, tan"

Or maybe he was working on his tan, and wanted to get all sides, even the bottom?

Great trip otherwise!

I think many people are unaware that this happens. Either that or it doesn't really matter to them one way or another. :D. I've had the same experience a couple of times.

There could be several reasons why some one would do this.

He might not be aware of the reflection and think he is total hidden from others.

Or, he is aware of the reflection and is an exhibitionist.

Either way, I would give him a subtle hint about the reflection, and see if he stops. If he doesn't he's either the exhibitionist, or he just doesn't care (after all, he's on vacation. What are the chances he'll bump into you next week at church?).:rolleyes:

There could be several reasons why some one would do this.

He might not be aware of the reflection and think he is total hidden from others.

Or, he is aware of the reflection and is an exhibitionist.

Either way, I would give him a subtle hint about the reflection, and see if he stops. If he doesn't he's either the exhibitionist, or he just doesn't care (after all, he's on vacation. What are the chances he'll bump into you next week at church?).:rolleyes:

Maybe you could have told him, "I hate those "Little sausages" for breakfast) don't you?

I bet if it was a good looking female no one would be complaining, including me!

LOL no male would complain, in fact I have seen many men who keep bringing up and asking about the "topless deck" on the ship, and the nude beaches, etc..

Well, I am glad that we are finally going to try a balcony for our cruise next October..what have we been missing? I will report back to let you all know...:D

Archived