Freedom of the Seas Live Review 17th March Sailing

Hi. My friend Dave is sailing on FOS on 17th March and is going to do a live review.

He's asked me to post on here and ask that if you have any questions you would like answering or any requests for him to find anything out, that you post them on here please ready for when he sails.

He will have his laptop with him and will post from the ship but is currently offline so can't post directly himself right now.

He will take pics of MDR menus, and anything specifically requested. He's not a Diamond so can't talk Concierge stuff.

Post and ask away !!!!!!!!

Double woohoo! ;) We're going on Western in June! Can't wait!!!!

Do you know what excursions (if any) he has planned? We're trying to make choices now :)

No sorry, but I'm sure he'll post about whatever he does :-)

I wish I was going. I looooovvvveeeee Freedom !!!!

No sorry, but I'm sure he'll post about whatever he does :-)

I wish I was going. I looooovvvveeeee Freedom !!!!

Thank you!

This will be my first cruise in a decade so I'm just going to say it's my first cruise ;) sure has been a LONG time!! And it will be my hubby's first ever cruise plus our first week-long break from our kiddos (1 and 5). Cannot wait! June needs to hurry up :)

Thank you!

This will be my first cruise in a decade so I'm just going to say it's my first cruise ;) sure has been a LONG time!! And it will be my hubby's first ever cruise plus our first week-long break from our kiddos (1 and 5). Cannot wait! June needs to hurry up :)

You're going to have an AMAZING time !!!!

Port Canaveral is also an efficient nice port :-)

Is there anyway your friend could get the Adventure Ocean dailies?? We will be sailing in less than a month (eastern though..:)) and it would nice to see some current activities.

I would think the amount of kids on the cruises will be increasing with various school spring breaks going on.

We would be interested in the Voyagers (Age 9-11) and the Tweens (Ages 12-14).

Thanks!

we too are going on the Freedom back to back in April yippee. I have just posed a question that your friend may be able to help with please.

We are considering the premium drink package and understand that bottled water is not included - but the question is are bottled mixers included? eg gin and tonic I like to have a bottle of tonic, so is this included in the package or is it just pump soda? would be good to know many thanks:cool:

I have always wanted to sail on this ship. I too have friends sailing on this ship this month. My friend Patty will be on with you and then my friends the Chases will be on two weeks after that! My parents were on the inaugural sailing of this ship! I will be interested in everything about this ship, can't wait to read your blog!

we too are going on the Freedom back to back in April yippee. I have just posed a question that your friend may be able to help with please.

We are considering the premium drink package and understand that bottled water is not included - but the question is are bottled mixers included? eg gin and tonic I like to have a bottle of tonic, so is this included in the package or is it just pump soda? would be good to know many thanks:cool:

I can answer that. The Premium drinks package includes only fountain sodas, not cans or Freestyle machine.

I have a very good friend on that cruise too!! She will be wearing a pink boa on the helipad at sailaway so hopefully the webcam will pick her up!

Well I am ready to do a print screen capture off the webcam of this bow sail away. Very good chance the PC webcam will find them;);)

http://www.portcanaveralwebcam.com

Look forward to this live review:)

I have always wanted to sail on this ship. I too have friends sailing on this ship this month. My friend Patty will be on with you and then my friends the Chases will be on two weeks after that! My parents were on the inaugural sailing of this ship! I will be interested in everything about this ship, can't wait to read your blog!

Great 'Pink' memories on this ship :)

Archived