NCL email

peanutJMV

I don't believe NCL has a "customer service" department, persay. Their reservations dept. pretty much handles any issues you may have, unless it is for a past sailing... then you would have to contact Guest Relations. Other than that, you will probably need a specific person's e-mail address

Passenger Courtesy is not a customer service dept... Maybe if we knew what situation the OP is in, someone on here could direct them on who to contact.:confused:

I beg to differ, it has provided me with services I had needed. Every time I had a question, I have always sent an e-mail via passengercourtesy@ncl.com and had gotten either direct answers or routed to the appropriate departament. ;)

• 4 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I have the regular mail address, this was provided by the hotel manager on board as I had an issue that needs to be addressed:

Customer Relations

7065 Corporate Center Drive

Miami, FL 33126

Telephone 1-866-625-1164

Fax 1-305-436-4108

• 1 year later...

NCL has no replies in email, and most of their numbers do not work,

you must call the main number and be filtered by that agent, they will claim manager will return your call, but they will not,,,,they will claim many things, it is best not to choose NCL for your crusing, I HAVE MADE MY CHOICE, anything BUT NCL,, BTW all emails on their website are dead links, and when they tell you latclerical, do not believe them, as that link is dead as well,,,,

next time do not cruise them and you will never have any issues,, they are appolo group and i would not cruise any lines which are members of apollo group,,,

you must call the main number and be filtered by that agent, they will claim manager will return your call, but they will not,,,,they will claim many things, it is best not to choose NCL for your crusing, I HAVE MADE MY CHOICE, anything BUT NCL,, BTW all emails on their website are dead links, and when they tell you latclerical, do not believe them, as that link is dead as well,,,,

next time do not cruise them and you will never have any issues,, they are appolo group and i would not cruise any lines which are members of apollo group,,,

Well alrighty then. On the phone right now waiting to cancel my bookings based on your advice.

:D

the latclerical email address that is shown online does work. I know this for sure because I emailed them with some questions a couple weeks ago and got a prompt response. I had an issue on the Sky on my last cruise and emailed NCL...sorry I can't remember the email address...it might have been the ncladmin one that someone else mentioned. They did respond to my issue pretty quickly, both with a call and a letter.

What bridge were you trolling under that you found this 2005 thread for your first post???

• 2 years later...

Nice of you to spend some time in the NCL threads even though you made your choice

Archived