Live from Sunshine....

rhinomike

Glad to see y'all have very nice weather today. Last few days have been ugly. Have a great time. I was on the Sunshine last month and enjoyed every minute of it.

Yes. We stayed in the French Quarter for a few days before the cruise. It rained all day Saturday. But today is nice.

So I just spent the last 2 hours walking every square inch of the ship. Great ship. Lots to do. Plenty to eat. Lots of different places to eat. Awesome water slides and rope climbing area.

Not one bucket anywhere!

I did smell a little sewer smell in a few places. But nothing that would ruin my cruise.

Cabins are nice. Very clean. Staff seems friendly. So far so good.

I am not a cheerleader for any line. I cruise them all. So I will give an honest review based on facts.

Edited by rhinomike

So I just spent the last 2 hours walking every square inch of the ship. Great ship. Lots to do. Plenty to eat. Lots of different places to eat. Awesome water slides and rope climbing area.

Not one bucket anywhere!

I did smell a little sewer smell in a few places. But nothing that would ruin my cruise.

I am not a cheerleader for any line. I cruise them all. So I will give an honest review based on facts.

That's great , Let us know how you like the meat lasagna :p:eek:

Not one bucket anywhere!

yayy! Good to hear. What deck is your cabin? Looking forward to more feeback. Have a good time!

That's great! I like an objective review and really want one since we will be on the Sunshine in May!

Looking forward to your report!

Have a great cruise!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No list at all. And I don't even drink. Lol.

In fact there was water on the deck near the water slides and my wife commented as to why it is puddled up and not running off the deck. I thought to myself "so much for the reported list".

yayy! Good to hear. What deck is your cabin? Looking forward to more feeback. Have a good time!

Normally we just get a cheap inside cabin. We are never in our room. But in order to get 2 connecting cabins we had to get ocean view. We are on deck 2.

Kids love the rope area. Pool tables, foosball, shuffle board, basketball. Fun area for my 4 teenage sons. They played while we enjoyed sailing down the Mississippi.

When you get back, can you let me know about what time you lose cell phone service going down the river?

Thanks!

When you get back, can you let me know about what time you lose cell phone service going down the river?

Thanks!

I think we lost reception about 6 hours down the river. I bought the Internet package. I am an early riser and I play on my iPad while everyone else sleeps in...

I am not much of a review writer. But if anyone has questions.... Ask away. I will give you honest answers based on facts.

Right now I am sitting at the very back of the ship. In the Havana Bar. All alone. Looking out the window. The only thing I can see is the NCL Jewel or Jade (can't remember which one). She is running along our side about a mile out.

Edited by rhinomike

Not one bucket anywhere!

Thanks for doing a review.

Pleased to hear the small buckets have gone, but I take it the big bucket is still there:D (waterpark).

We were on the Sunshine in July and really enjoyed our cruise. My only main issue was how slow the service was in the dinning room and Luke warm/cold food. Hopefully that is resolved now too.

Enjoy your cruise.