Live from PRIDE OF AMERICA

eroller

Just a quick update from PRIDE OF AMERICA. We are currently docked in San Diego and will depart tonight for Los Angeles.

I really wasn't expecting to like this ship .... but let me state for the record I absolutely love her! Next to QM2, she is probably my next favorite new ship. Her interiors are just stunning and the attention to detail is just amazing. NCL has every right to be VERY proud of this beautiful new ship.

Not everything is perfect onboard, and the crew still needs smoe fine tuning, but all in all the experience has been excellent. I was a bit concerned about an all American crew, but I have never come across a more friendly, young, attractive, and energetic staff and crew on any ship. Some people may find the crew a bit too friendly, but personally I've really enjoyed chatting with everyone I've come across.

More to come in a more detailed review to follow when I get home .... + hundreds of pictures!

Ernie

FABULOUS!! Thanks for the post! SOME-DAY .... my ship will come ... and her name will be PRIDE OF AMERICA! HA! We will get the Canal out of the way:) :) and a couple of other small ones ... then, just MAYBE ... we will f*i*n*a*l*l*y be able to sail of the PoAm!!

~D

Thanks for posting Ernie. We are doing the Hawaiian Island sail on her next year (August 2006) so we really appreciate the feedback and reviews. Hopefully, many of the kinks will be worked out by then. Looking forward to your review and photos.

Erin & James

I'll look forward to reading your review and seeing the pictures.

Does POAM have a steam room in the men's spa area?

Thanks.

Yes. There are separate men's and women's steam and sauna located in each respective changing room. I believe they are free as well.

I just posted a full review of the ship (and pics) under a new thread.

Ernie

Archived