HOS mini review :)

Just got off of the HOS Saturday. Had a great time! If you have any questions, feel free to ask :)

Loved: Wonderland, Sabor for lunch, riding the Abyss, the water slides, mini golf, early dining, the water shows, the ice show, the headliner, our waiter and drink guy, the giant Solarium, our room (7534), the wandering drink servers in the Solarium, all of the places you could randomly grab food, like the cafes and pizza place

Good but not awesome: most of the other shows, most of the MDR food

Hated: people hogging deck chairs :(. We'd get to the Solarium around 1 and see 95% of the chairs with stuff on them. 3 hours later, and no one came and sat on at least 30% of them :(. Chair hogs suck!

Tips: we tipped our drink guy periodically, and got great drink service :). They have donuts in the Cafe Promenade at 6am, but they disappear pretty quickly

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Vactionlover, you were awake and out of your cabin by 6 am.:eek:

Great mini review. :)

Ha, that's nothing, I was up and out between 430 and 5. Did a workout then hit the coffee bar a few times. Had to have a couple of the donuts to even out the workout. The Harmony is a great ship. We loved it so much my wife said she would never go back to Carnival. Just get me on a ship. I don't care.

Bob- yes, they were offering the coffee drink card. I can't remember the details anymore, but do remember thinking it was a good deal at the time. I had the premium bev package, so didn't need to get coffee card...

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Clarea, I was on the same cruise. Drink cards were offered at the bars the last two days of the cruise. I believe they were like 59.00 for 10 drinks. Dan

Thanks Dan.