What do people wear?

toseaornottosea

Between casual and smart/elegant casual. Not day casual tho. Some folks do dressy but not over the top dressy. Depends on what's going on. If they're doing a special dinner - I chose something towards elegant casual (what I wore to my daughter's wedding btw which waa NOT a formal do at all btw).

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

For me it's usually a pair of khakis and sport shirt. My wife usually wears a pair of nice slacks and simple top. and carries a light sweater just in case it's a little cool. Relax and enjoy your cruise; it's a great itinerary.

Paul

On AmaStella last month (same route), the dinner/evening attire was across the board.

AmaWaterways says to not wear shorts to dinner, but some did. The men were in jeans and slacks. Dress shirts and golf shirts. No ties.

The ladies were much more stylish.

Hi,:) I have only sailed on 1 River cruise and I normally shower and change before dinner. A pair of slacks/even black jeans would be ok with a nice top. I did notice some people do wear their daytime clothing to dinner so yes, there are people who do it. I didn't bring anything close to formal...…..and when I mentioned black jeans...….you could do blue ones too......I have some very dark jeans (they look more like a trouser to be honest) and I would feel totally comfortable wearing them to dinner.