I wonder if these people removed the autotips?

S.S.Oceanlover

I stand corrected. Now that I see it close up, it is not the kind of edge I had in mind at all. Probably should have been though. Would have been a lot easier and cheaper to fix.;)

Businesses also hope that when they have guests they are not going to act like animals at there business.

Here is a newspaper article on this topic. It was published on the St Petersburg Times web site, tampabay.com This will be in Thursday's print edition.

Source: http://www.tampabay.com/news/business/carnival-lifts-familys-lifetime-cruise-ban-over-disputed-scratches/1033323#

Carnival lifts family's lifetime cruise ban over disputed scratches

By Steve Huettel, Times Staff Writer

In Print: Thursday, September 3, 2009

After inquiries from the St. Petersburg Times, Carnival called to apologize and lifted his banishment.

"Senior management wants to take a look at it to find out what happened and if anything internally needs to be clarified," said Jennifer de la Cruz, a Carnival spokeswoman. The cruise line "will ensure that guidelines for what warrants this type of action are clearly defined on the vessels," she said.

Well after everything said on here it seems that the OP was right, that it was over a little bit of damage and it WAY blown out of proportion. Sometimes a picture of a cow is just that - a picture of a cow....

No such thing as an "aluminum bottle" thus it is a can that looks like a bottle. You can call it anything you want... it's still a can shaped differently.

LOL! Great come-back! Now waiting for the dictionary copy and paste from the famous grandparent here. She must be on a cruise though cause she wouldn't have missed this thread.

Archived