I just won a cruise on RCCL's "Why Not Talk Cruise"!

Hi all...

I'm kinda on Cloud 9 right now... For those of you that have been listening to RCCL's "Why Not Talk Cruise" show on Voice America, you know that the series is coming to a close next week. I've been lucky enough to be able to listen in to the series while it's been running, and knew that Ken had mentioned that they would be giving away cruises in the upcoming weeks... so today I was well prepared and waiting for that cue...

So they decided today to start the show off by asking a trivia question - What ship did we broadcast live from in a previous episode? I immediately recalled it was Liberty, so I called in, and guess what?!? I got through and won the cruise!

It's an 8 night cruise out of Cape Liberty, NJ, aboard Explorer of the Seas, leaving on November 21 and heading to Port Canaveral, Nassau, and CocoCay! I CAN'T WAIT!!!! I've been trying to talk my fiance into going on a cruise this fall/winter, but she felt that we should just save up for our honeymoon... Well, no more worries there!

Hi all...

I'm kinda on Cloud 9 right now... For those of you that have been listening to RCCL's "Why Not Talk Cruise" show on Voice America, you know that the series is coming to a close next week. I've been lucky enough to be able to listen in to the series while it's been running, and knew that Ken had mentioned that they would be giving away cruises in the upcoming weeks... so today I was well prepared and waiting for that cue...

So they decided today to start the show off by asking a trivia question - What ship did we broadcast live from in a previous episode? I immediately recalled it was Liberty, so I called in, and guess what?!? I got through and won the cruise!

It's an 8 night cruise out of Cape Liberty, NJ, aboard Explorer of the Seas, leaving on November 21 and heading to Port Canaveral, Nassau, and CocoCay! I CAN'T WAIT!!!! I've been trying to talk my fiance into going on a cruise this fall/winter, but she felt that we should just save up for our honeymoon... Well, no more worries there!

Congrats. You beat me to it.... :(

Keep trying next week... Good luck!

Thanks to all for the congrats... I'm heading out of work right now, and will be heading out of town for the weekend. So have a great holiday weekend everyone!

An awesome prize! Congrats to you!!!!

A~

Hi all...

That is so awesome! Congratulations to you and your fiance.

Hi all...

WOW! Congratulations, That's wonderful! You'll love the Explorer. I am sure you and your fiance will have a great time. The explorer was our first Royal Caribbean cruise, it sailed out of Miami back then. We loved it!

I am like one of the posters above, never win anything. Oh well, may be one of these days!

Hi all...

Hearty congratulations on your good luck! Have a fantastic cruise. Now you don't have to cook for Thanksgiving!

Archived