Some more new photos

GregD

I noticed they changed the layout of Studio B. On the Voyager/Freedom class ships the A/V booth was at the top behind the section of seats right as you entered the room. On the Oasis they have split it into two smaller rooms that are located in each corner where there are no longer any seats. Maybe they realized the corner seats were not as nice and walking into a room just to see a giant wall is not much of a wow factor, lol. Hopefully this means there is more walking room at the doors as things always bottleneck there. It would stink if it was just done because they made the room smaller.

Edit: Anyone else notice the workers lounging in the theater?

Edit: Anyone else notice the workers lounging in the theater?

I see them . .. they must be checking out the "line of sight" from seats . .. They couldn't just be lounging . .. ;)

Great pictures - I am booked on the Jan 16th sailing and I just can't wait.

Great pics!

Having recently sailed on CELEBRITY SOLSTICE, I see a lot of the same design traits. The SOLSTICE is one of the most stunning ships I have ever sailed, so this is a good thing. I know many of the same designers from SOLSTICE are being used on OASIS, and it shows. Even the cabins are of the same design and look very similar.

All good news I think. A change though for RCI, as OASIS has a much more sophisticated look compared to the existing fleet.

Ernie

Archived