Upgrade or Downgrade Fairy

IrishComet

The upgrade fairy has arrived, but is it a downgrade fairy? I was booked in a JS aft on deck 7 and have now the fairy has given me a GS on deck 10 forward. So the lift is closer, but I dont mind the walk. As I like to sit out and watch the view from the balcony (and have a few fags) Should I accept the fairy's, gift as it is a larger room and has some extra perks and give up my aft balcony. Thanks

That was a HUGE upgrade. The JS cabins on Decks 6 and 7 don't have much of a view IMHO (compared to Vision or Radiance class ships) because there's a lot of superstructure between you & the wake.

I had JS 1244 on Mariner (Navigator's twin sister) in April and loved it. The location is very convenient to the gym and spa, plus it's a quick run down to the Promenade Cafe for goodies. It's a little longer walk to the Concierge Lounge for cappuccino in the morning, but well worth it IMHO. Enjoy!

You'll enjoy the GS. I've had both of those (GS and AFT JS) - I have to say, I like the size of the balcony on the AFT JS - but the GS and all of the perks at NO ADDITIONAL CHARGE, yeah that's a real upgrade.

CONGRATS! :D

In total agreement, down to the Congrats!

On our last cruise we were upgraded from and a corner aft JS to a starboard forward GS. Because it was a 10 day cruise, we accepted the GS in order to have more cabin space which we did enjoy but, we really missed the 'huge' aft cabin balcony and the great aft view. Our next cruise will be on the Radiance and we have another corner aft JS booked with instructions "not to upgrade or change our cabin"

The upgrade fairy has arrived, but is it a downgrade fairy? I was booked in a JS aft on deck 7 and have now the fairy has given me a GS on deck 10 forward. So the lift is closer, but I dont mind the walk. As I like to sit out and watch the view from the balcony (and have a few fags) Should I accept the fairy's, gift as it is a larger room and has some extra perks and give up my aft balcony. Thanks

Thanks for all your replies.

Archived