Carnival Dream Deck Plan - a pictorial guide

carncovecruiser

Thank you THANK YOU and thankyou again and again as well again.:cool:

Your providing so many with so very much and doing so much better than the parent firm and cc here too, IMHO !:eek:

THREE Thumbs ( Highest Ratings!)

icon14.gificon14.gificon14.gif;)

THREE Thumbs ( Highest Ratings!)

icon14.gificon14.gificon14.gif

In my sadly blatant attempt at one upmanship, I'm going to challenge your "highest rating" for this continually wonderful piece that he's providing us. I'm also pretending I've no clue who Mr. Cove is.

My offering is Three Thumbs plus Two Toes Up. :D :D :D

He is even using a camera similar to yours, but the newer model, this time!

Would that be a Lumix? They are pretty cool cameras.

I was on Freedom OTS last month and they were selling Leica D-Lux cameras for around $700. I have read that the Panasonic Lumix line has almost the exact same internal electronics, the same Leica lenses, and are about half the cost of the Leica brand cameras. Apparently Panasonic makes all the Leica digital cameras.

Well why were you not in NYC today?

The NY Yankees and the new Godmother of the DREAM!

To learn more about Carnival Dream and the Carnival Book of Dreams, visit http://www.BigBookofDreams.com.

In celebration of the launch of its newest, largest and most family-friendly "Fun Ship" ever, Carnival Cruise Lines announces that Academy Award-winning actress Marcia Gay Harden will serve as godmother of the new Carnival Dream and will unveil the world's largest children's book in New York City today, along with a major, multi-year partnership with St. Jude Children's Research Hospital.

New Yorker and mother of three, Harden will officially name the new ship when it makes its North American debut in New York on November 12, 2009. In honor of Carnival Dream's much-anticipated arrival, the Tony Award-winning actress will unveil Carnival's Big Book of Dreams - measuring 15.5 feet high by 20 feet wide - in New York City's Rockefeller Center today.

:cool:

In my sadly blatant attempt at one upmanship, I'm going to challenge your "highest rating" for this continually wonderful piece that he's providing us. I'm also pretending I've no clue who Mr. Cove is.

My offering is Three Thumbs plus Two Toes Up. :D :D :D

Would that be a Lumix? They are pretty cool cameras.

I was on Freedom OTS last month and they were selling Leica D-Lux cameras for around $700. I have read that the Panasonic Lumix line has almost the exact same internal electronics, the same Leica lenses, and are about half the cost of the Leica brand cameras. Apparently Panasonic makes all the Leica digital cameras.

Lumix FZ35.

Leica never quite transitioned to the digital world. Some years ago, I even had a Leica Phd type 35mm camera that I think was made by Olympus.

Archived