Sofft brand shoes

GORDONCHICK

We have carried this brand in our stores and they are super comfy - great choice! I find they tend to run a bit on the narrow side and I have had this feedback from some of our customers as well. I found my best fit was with a 10 wide. I usually wear a 10-10.5 depending on the shoe and not necessarily a wide.

I could have probably taken a 10.5 med, but they skip that and go to an 11 which was too big.

Hope this helps!

Okay, this stinks! I found a pair of Sofft shoes in a color I love, but they run about $99 on most sites. Found one site that had them right at $60, but I either have to order a 6.5B or 7W. I would order a 6.5W (based on some comments here) in a heartbeat! I will keep searching for this shoe.

I have several pairs of Sofft and Born shoes (same manufacturer). They are SUPER comfortable. The pillow-top shoes are really squishy --- super soft insole.

I wear my normal size - they're neither large nor small. I do have a narrow heel and usually buy a AA, and in the loafers they're not quite narrow enough.

Check out Shoeline.com to see if they have the shoe you want in the right size. I've found they often have different prices than Zappos does. :)

I got a pair of Sofft sandals at Shoemall.com, and found them to be true to size. They have free shipping but not free returns. I did have to get them stretched to avoid blisters from the straps, but that happens with me on a lot of shoes.

They deduct $6.95 from your refund for the return shipping, so I don't know if it's worth it.

I guess I could get them and have straps stretched a bit if needed????

Crap, by the time I figure this out they'll probably be gone at that price.....

What style are you looking at? That might determine how they fit. I can also check our inventory - we have our styles on sale, but they are older ones. I would be happy to check!

Thanks for the offer, but I had gone ahead and ordered them in 6.5B last night. I had found a coupon code for 15% so I got them for right at $50. If I have to send them back, the coupon code kinda paid for that itself. Here is the shoe I ordered:

138110NVY1R.jpg

It's called Adara II in metallic navy. Finding navy shoe/sandals can be very difficult, and then finding one you love is almost impossible - which is why I'm hoping and praying they fit because I love these! The reason I didn't post the shoe name/photo yesterday when initiating the discussion is that when I've done that before, there was a run on the shoe/boot/sandal/etc and I couldn't get my size anymore. This happened most recently in September with a Platinum pair of boots that I wanted so badly (but was having a hard time justifying the cost). By the way, I ordered from shoemall.com and they were $58.99 (while other sites had them for $95-97). If they fit, they will be worth more than I paid for them (to me, of course). And what woman doesn't love to get a pair of shoes they love at a bargain, right????!!!!

Fabulous! Those were a popular sandal (I don't blame you for not posting before purchasing!!) and you are right, a good navy is hard to find. I think all of Soffts colors are pretty amazing - rich and true, and this one is no different.

Now that I see you were looking for a sandal I think your size is going to be just fine. Where we ran into the tightness was in closed toed shoes, not so much with sandals. I think you made a great choice and I have a feeling they are going to fit just fine! Let us know when you get them and how they work out.

Fabulous! Those were a popular sandal (I don't blame you for not posting before purchasing!!) and you are right, a good navy is hard to find. I think all of Soffts colors are pretty amazing - rich and true, and this one is no different.

Now that I see you were looking for a sandal I think your size is going to be just fine. Where we ran into the tightness was in closed toed shoes, not so much with sandals. I think you made a great choice and I have a feeling they are going to fit just fine! Let us know when you get them and how they work out.

I hope so, and thanks so much again for your offer!

Sandals are here and I love them! Of course, it will be while before I can wear them - it's 24 degrees with a wind chill of 13 right now.....:D :D :D

Hi Carmen:D.....they are really pretty and I am so glad they fit:)

Yes, I'm a huge sucker for great comfy shoes at a fantastic price, and a color that's sometimes hard to find when you're looking! This is my first pair of Sofft shoes/sandals, and depending on what they feel like after walking in them all day, they may not be my last!

Why is it that navy shoes are so hard to find????

• 3 weeks later...
Thanks for the offer, but I had gone ahead and ordered them in 6.5B last night. I had found a coupon code for 15% so I got them for right at $50. If I have to send them back, the coupon code kinda paid for that itself. Here is the shoe I ordered:

138110NVY1R.jpg

It's called Adara II in metallic navy. Finding navy shoe/sandals can be very difficult, and then finding one you love is almost impossible - which is why I'm hoping and praying they fit because I love these! The reason I didn't post the shoe name/photo yesterday when initiating the discussion is that when I've done that before, there was a run on the shoe/boot/sandal/etc and I couldn't get my size anymore. This happened most recently in September with a Platinum pair of boots that I wanted so badly (but was having a hard time justifying the cost). By the way, I ordered from shoemall.com and they were $58.99 (while other sites had them for $95-97). If they fit, they will be worth more than I paid for them (to me, of course). And what woman doesn't love to get a pair of shoes they love at a bargain, right????!!!!

GREAT shoe- cute style and so versatile too. I'm sure you will get a lot of use out of them.

Archived