Got one of 'THOSE' questions??

*Mach*

Even though the webcams aren't available on Carnivals site you can still access them through some third party sites

http://www.kroooz-cams.com/carnivalindex.html

Thank you for the other website, now I can get my Carnival web cam fix.

Host Mach, I would still like to know if I can find the web cam through the web site. So, please ask Stephanie for me and let me know. It's easier going to the web site, plus I can look for more cruises.:D

Thanks,

CJ :o

Thank you for the other website, now I can get my Carnival web cam fix.

Host Mach, I would still like to know if I can find the web cam through the web site. So, please ask Stephanie for me and let me know. It's easier going to the web site, plus I can look for more cruises.:D

Thanks,

CJ :o

CJ, I already asked Stephanie. I hope to hear from her soon. When I do I'll post the answer here.

:)

Hey Mach, I see that the Freedom has come out of dry dock. I looked through the booking engine to see if they added the two CS Suites over the bridge like they added to the Liberty when she was in dry dock. I did not see them listed on the booking engine. Any chance you can ask to see what was done in dry dock?

Thanks

Hey Mach, I see that the Freedom has come out of dry dock. I looked through the booking engine to see if they added the two CS Suites over the bridge like they added to the Liberty when she was in dry dock. I did not see them listed on the booking engine. Any chance you can ask to see what was done in dry dock?

Thanks

I'll be glad to. I'll ask the folks at public affairs and post here when I hear.

I read somewhere that if you buy the drink coupons, they will still charge you the difference above what the coupon is worth. You know like it says 4 drink coupons for $21.25 which sounds great, but not if you have to pay the extra to reach the $10.00 and whatever the price is. Can you please clarify this for me Mach? By the way, I love reading your reviews also. Although we've never "spoken" on here before, I really appreciate all of the help that you give everyone.

I read somewhere that if you buy the drink coupons, they will still charge you the difference above what the coupon is worth. You know like it says 4 drink coupons for $21.25 which sounds great, but not if you have to pay the extra to reach the $10.00 and whatever the price is. Can you please clarify this for me Mach? By the way, I love reading your reviews also. Although we've never "spoken" on here before, I really appreciate all of the help that you give everyone.

Thanks so much! It's a pleasure to be able to help whenever I can.

The coupons says 'Good for one drink not to exceed $5.25 gratuities included.'

If the cost of the drink is higher than that they may/will ask for your Sail and Sign card to make up the difference. Some drink waiters and bar tenders collect the different, some don't. Expect them to request the difference...

Bottom line, you won't lose anything by using the coupons and you may even save a few bucks...

I'll pass...

:rolleyes:

By the way... current wisdom regarding your question... two say leave the dishes in the cabin, one says the hallway is OK but not the best solution... waiting on the fourth...

I vote for hallway, otherwise you have no flat area to do your makeup and such.

Any new info on the second dream class ship? Where it will be home ported? There was a lot of talk a while back about Galveston getting a 3rd ship, any word on that? Thanks!

We still don't have anything definitive on the Magic but I keep hearing Galveston.

One of the cruise directors I spoke to recently said that Galveston would probably be getting 2 additional ships but that's certainly not gospel...

Host Mach (or anyone) - Can you tell me if the doors on the Splendor cabins are metal? I'm planning to use magnetic decorations (made for cars), but I need to confirm metal doors, first. THANKS!!

Rebecca

The doors have a metal core but the outer skin is either a plastic or plastic over aluminum. With a pretty strong magnet you can hold something like a poster on the door but not anything substantial in the way of decorations...

I've used double sided sticky tape in the past... that kinda foam stuff. Works good!

Any new info on the second dream class ship? Where it will be home ported? There was a lot of talk a while back about Galveston getting a 3rd ship, any word on that? Thanks!

This is just my opinion about the Carnival Magic. Carnival is talking about starting cruises again in Europe in 2010, so what better way to start those cruises is with a brand new ship. By keeping the Magic in Europe, they are saving on the cost to bring her all the way to the states and having to send another ship there. This is one reason that I am not getting my hopes up about the Carnival Magic coming to the US, at least not for awhile.

This is just my opinion about the Carnival Magic. Carnival is talking about starting cruises again in Europe in 2010, so what better way to start those cruises is with a brand new ship. By keeping the Magic in Europe, they are saving on the cost to bring her all the way to the states and having to send another ship there. This is one reason that I am not getting my hopes up about the Carnival Magic coming to the US, at least not for awhile.

It would be less likely that the Magic would stay in Europe than Carnival would move another ship to Europe and bring the Magic home to the US...

Mach how did you get "Host Mach" put on your S&S card or was that photoshopped?

Yeah... it was. I'm fairly inept at things like that but text is real easy...

I used the same software that I use to make my banners for my sig with...

Archived