Down to double digits!!!

CJHAN

92 days for me!

OMG gargoyle999! OVer 700 days? That's a loooooong early booking. Must've been a really good deal, or a great cabin!

And hey--what's with the countdown clocks? If they'd come back, then we could keep track of our counts much easier. As it is, I have to pop over to the Carnival site to see how many more days before we sail.

CeleBrat

That is so exciting!! I remember hitting double digits and thinking OMG it won't be long now! Getting to book my excursions a week later was even more exciting! LOL.

These little milestones make the countdown so much fun!

When I booked, there were 305 days until my cruise!! I just hit my last milestone and did "single digit" dance yesterday. I am leaving on the Pride in 8 days!! WOOHOO! :D

OMG gargoyle999! OVer 700 days? That's a loooooong early booking. Must've been a really good deal, or a great cabin!

Deck 4 aft wrap! :D 12 days to Hawaii to celebrate DW and my 40th BD's this year. Had to book it as soon as it opened up (end of March '08) to make sure I got it since I only wanted deck 4.

Finally dow to double digits, started at 296 not long now.:D

So long since I booked, can't remember. :confused: Now it's 89 days 'til we leave home and 91 days until we sail the Freedom! :D Already looking at the Miracle for 2011! :cool:

Luv's Crusin'

Archived