It's official!

karessamom

Congratulations on your 25th and on booking your cruise! :D We are planning an Alaska trip too, probably on the Sapphire at the end of July, but haven't booked it yet. My husband and I are celebrating our 25th anniversary in July too! I am looking forward to seeing Alaska again. This will be our 2nd cruise there. Have a wonderful time!

WOW,

I have justbeen on the Princess site to see the cruise details. Alaska, glaciers and wildlife seems so exciting and far away from here in Britain.

Congratulations to both of of you on your anniversaries and all 3 of you on this exciting cruise.

Will you be on board on your actual wedding anniversary?

We are on Grand Princess in Sept for our 30th. (Not trying to upstage you).:D

It's actually a month before, DW would not go later in the year in case of bad weather. (I had planned a cruise that would have us cruising into Venice, Italy on the actual day).

Berwyn

Congratulations on your 25th both of you. Alaska is a wonderful cruise to celebrate and particularly special to us as we did that for our 25th. It was also our first cruise, very wonderful. That anniversry was 30 years ago #55 coming up and will celebrate with a cruise to Iceland and Norway. Congrats and many many more.

Congratulations on your 25th both of you. Alaska is a wonderful cruise to celebrate and particularly special to us as we did that for our 25th. It was also our first cruise, very wonderful. That anniversry was 30 years ago #55 coming up and will celebrate with a cruise to Iceland and Norway. Congrats and many many more.

thanks--i noticed you were from Roseville--I have a sister that lives there and i'm orignally from the northern CA area. used to live in citrus Heights, Rocklin, Fair oaks and Carmicheal areas.

Archived