Sabatini's

royal65

Its the same everynight. We just did Sabatinies last week. Definatly worth doing . You do pick your main dish . I had the Lobster and grilled tiger prawnes . You get everything on 1st page ,You only pick main dish and desert . it took about 2 hrs . Try a little of each so you have room for main meal . Its very good . I also did the Chefs table which was fantastic.I also tried Painted Desert which was ok but not as good as the other 2 . CARL

A great thing about Sabatini's IMHO is that the dining experience lasts for between 2 1/2 to 3 hours. No hurry, no rush...just sit back, relax and enjoy :D

Yes, but we are quick eaters & the courses in Sabatini's are small followed by a long wait in between each course. We found ourselves just sitting there waiting for the next course wanting to get the meal over with in order to get to the show. I guess it's just the way we are & can't change but if you like a s l o w relaxed meal you enjoy Sabatini's.

Its the same everynight. We just did Sabatinies last week. Definatly worth doing . You do pick your main dish . I had the Lobster and grilled tiger prawnes . You get everything on 1st page ,You only pick main dish and desert . it took about 2 hrs . Try a little of each so you have room for main meal . Its very good . I also did the Chefs table which was fantastic.I also tried Painted Desert which was ok but not as good as the other 2 . CARL

Everything??? There are 8 starters and 5 other dishes on page 1 of the menu!

From what I understand you get everything in small portions.. I found it hard to process in my mind.. this cruiser posted some pics that really helped

Antipasti part one

I am going with my bf as a late anniversary present to him, however, I am veggie so from the looks of the menu wont be eating any of the main entrees :) Do you think they would give me extra of the pasta dishes instead? If not I guess I'll be eating extra dessert tehe

From what I understand you get everything in small portions.. I found it hard to process in my mind.. this cruiser posted some pics that really helped

Antipasti part one

I am going with my bf as a late anniversary present to him, however, I am veggie so from the looks of the menu wont be eating any of the main entrees :) Do you think they would give me extra of the pasta dishes instead? If not I guess I'll be eating extra dessert tehe

I'm sure they would. You could also ask if you could have the vegetables that are served with the entrees. The spinach served with the langoustinos was out of this world. Just tell them to leave the crustaceans behind.

Jackie

Antipasti part one

I would suggest that you speak to the head waiter at Sabatinis before your meal. I am sure you will not be the first veggie to dine there and, as they have their own kitchen, they will be able to work through some alternatives with you. Some of the starters etc will also need some fine tuning as well. Don't be shy !!! Enjoy!!!

I would suggest that you speak to the head waiter at Sabatinis before your meal.

Mention it when you make your reservation and I'm sure they will have a wonderful vegetarian entree ready for you

Thanks guys.. I wasnt gonna make a big deal out of it.. like I said my bf wanted a specialty resturant and I figured I could eat more here than the Crown Grill lol After the response tho i think I will talk to the head waiter so I can enjoy the full experience too :) :)

Thanks for the heads up that you get everything and on the same plate. OMG my DH would heave his cookies if all those things showed up in front of him. His mantra is always, "I'll find something that I like" doesn't really apply when 95% would definitely go to waste AND he would have to look at it all. Good to know ahead of time. I had seen the menus, but thought it was the typical pick one of each from each category.

Thanks for the heads up that you get everything and on the same plate. OMG my DH would heave his cookies if all those things showed up in front of him. His mantra is always, "I'll find something that I like" doesn't really apply when 95% would definitely go to waste AND he would have to look at it all. Good to know ahead of time. I had seen the menus, but thought it was the typical pick one of each from each category.

On the Crown, we had a lovely dinner at Sabatini's. They do not bring your dish out with everything on it. They are very classy. They bring the dish with all the appetizers, or whatever, and ask what you want. You can decline whatever does not appeal to you.

We absolutley loved the appetizer course - and we wished we could have had just that and a bottle of wine. But it was an amazing dinner.

Archived