Princess Coffee Card-Where to find on E-bay?

I'm not sure I understand your question. I don't think anyone would be selling a used coffee card on e-bay. They only cost $24 on the ship for 15 coffees, and if you are on a 7, 10, 12 day cruise, you use up all the punches pretty quickly.

Plus, for any portion of the card that isn't used, people can re-use them on their next cruise. I still have 4 punches left (I think!) on my coffee card and I wouldn't dream of auctioning it on eBay for a couple of bucks. I'm taking it with me on Island Princess in 60 days! :)

I have never seen coffee cards sold on ebay either, but on occasion I have seen people selling the coupon books that have the buy 1 get 1 free coupon. I have watched a few of these auctions (just to see how they end) and people have paid a ridiculous amount of money for the books.

If you are looking for the coupons, you might be able to get them from your travel agent, or on occasion someone on the boards will give them away.

Princess's twitter page has a contest every monday (i think it's monday) that they give a prize of a coffee card to the person that tweets the most interesting thing that they are escaping from. I joined twitter, tweeted for a few weeks and won one!! They mailed it to me so i'm all set with coffee for my upcoming cruise! worth a shot!

Princess's twitter page has a contest every monday (i think it's monday) that they give a prize of a coffee card to the person that tweets the most interesting thing that they are escaping from. I joined twitter, tweeted for a few weeks and won one!! They mailed it to me so i'm all set with coffee for my upcoming cruise! worth a shot!

what is Princess Twitter name? Princess? :D I know that might be a dumb question but so many names are similar.

thanks! :D

Partially used coffee cards are often on ebay. Just search on "Princess Coffee Card". Most recent auction ended Jan. 14, two cards, each with 10 punches left, sold for $20.62, item #260534679121.

Amazing since they had lost over 1/3 of their shipboard price making them worth less than $20.62.

How exactly do you enter? Just retweet their message on Monday and add your own escape tip? Also wondering how they figure where to send the card. Do you have to contact them with your mailing address?

Thanks for the help.

Archived