Marina Video on Facebook

Cruise Junky

All about the food, nothing else. Interesting.
Actually there are 2 videos on the Facebook link that Friscorays posted.

The link opens to the video about food. If you click "next" on the top right, there's another video that takes you on a guided tour of Marina. As FDR says on that video, the #1 brand characteristic of Oceania is fine cuisine, so it's no wonder that they'd produce a separate piece just about food. I agree with Lyn, is there really anything else? ;);)

Fun to finally see what this famous person looks like! I think it is terrific that he is involved with the CC boards...and he responds, listens and includes his customers in the process of refining the company...a very savvy business man! LuAnn

I heard a story about how FDR walked around with measuring tape on one of the R ships years ago, and was mistaken by his staff , who didn't recognize him , as a construction worker. Talk about hands-on as a CEO, that's hard to beat.

Okay it is all making sense to me now, thank you Friscorays.

Any idea if they can fit loungers on the balconies or if it will be chairs only?

We are looking at booking the Miami to Barcelona, (although I dread the daily time change). We are looking for a line with a more restricted smoking policy and this looks good so far.

Archived