Recommendations please

eratog2

My friend and I (2 single ladies over 40) want to go on a Caribbean cruise in November. We have been studying the internet and various cruise lines, and at the moment P & O and Fred Olsen seem to have the itinerary we like. Which would you say is the best for singles? The ships we've looked at are P & O Azura and Ventura and Fred Olsen Braemar.

Any help will be appreciated.

This board is about SOLO cruisers - not singles cruising together. Is there another folder where you'd have a better shot of getting an answer? It seems many of us who cruise solo are either married or in a relationship so there's not much talk about singles here. Frankly, any "singles" cruise would be a huge turnoff for me.

Sue/WDW1972

Ryndam 4/11/10

Eurodam 3/5/11

My friend and I (2 single ladies over 40) want to go on a Caribbean cruise in November. We have been studying the internet and various cruise lines, and at the moment P & O and Fred Olsen seem to have the itinerary we like. Which would you say is the best for singles? The ships we've looked at are P & O Azura and Ventura and Fred Olsen Braemar.

Any help will be appreciated.

First of all, welcome to Cruisecritic!!! Hopefully you will find this website full of great info that will enhance your cruising experience!

You stated that yall are interested in doing a Caribbean cruise in November. Do you want eastern,western or southern Caribbean? Are you both more into beach time? Shopping? Historical items? Do you want to cruise a 7,10,14 or twenty day cruise? Although this is a solo board, singles are also welcome!!

I've never sailed on P & O or Fred Olsen. Are you coming to the states a few days ahead of time?

Please add more info for assistance.

Once again, welcome!!

Check out the Singles Cruisers board for singles cruising.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/forumdisplay.php?f=139

This board is dedicated to persons who sail alone, or solo, without any friends or family.

You might also want to ask this question on the boards dedicated to those lines. Unfortunately, the lines/ships you're asking about aren't highly used by North Americans.

This board is about SOLO cruisers - not singles cruising together. Is there another folder where you'd have a better shot of getting an answer? It seems many of us who cruise solo are either married or in a relationship so there's not much talk about singles here. Frankly, any "singles" cruise would be a huge turnoff for me.

Sue/WDW1972

Ryndam 4/11/10

Eurodam 3/5/11

OUCH!!:rolleyes:

Sue/WDW1972

Ryndam 4/11/10

Eurodam 3/5/11

What a HARSH, uncalled for reply:mad: This person is new to CC, so instead of making a suggestion, not replying or leading her to the other forum, you reprimand her. Shame on you. BTW...a lot of solos are NOT married or in relationships, just for the record.

The OP never did post on the other forum...Sheesh:rolleyes:

Hey WDW...that was a bit harsh:eek:

I just sailed with friends on SUMMIT but I still post on here:)

And I agree with the previous poster...not all solos are married or in a relationship.

What a HARSH, uncalled for reply:mad: This person is new to CC, so instead of making a suggestion, not replying or leading her to the other forum, you reprimand her. Shame on you. BTW...a lot of solos are NOT married or in relationships, just for the record.

The OP never did post on the other forum...Sheesh:rolleyes:

I so agree!! That's why a posted right after and welcome them to this website. Even if they are on the wrong forum, I still try to help!!

Archived