Travel Insurance

flimflubin

I opted not to purchase travel insurance for out 10 cruise in September. After reading a lot of threads with current issues arising I no now it is beneficial to purchase travel isurance. I haven't paid the last payment yet. Is it too late to add? Thanks. Travel angency close today.

1(800)8264919 Travel Guard (travel guard Gold Policy is perfect)

If you have a refundable deposit, you can wait until you make final payment. (Or pay for airfare). Then call Travel Guard and ask for the Gold Policy. It covers "cancel for work reasons" ! Insurance is one of those things that you are glad you don't have to use it, but it sure is important to have!

You can go on the web site, http://www.insuremytrip.com They will give you quotes from lots of different insurance companies. There are 2 - HTH and CSA that will still cover preexisting medical conditions, as long as you purchase it by the time of final payment to the cruise company. Even if you don't have pre-existing conditions, it is good to buy an insurance that covers it, because if you need to cancel because of an illness somebody at home has (parents getting sick, etc,) you want the coverage for "their " pre-existing problems, as well.

Archived