Live: Ruby Princess April 9-19

CRLess

We hope you have a great cruise! We'll look forward to your posts, but hopefully you'll be so busy having a terrific time that you won't have time to post very often.

Treat her gently--we're onboard next!

Had a great day yesterday on our first day. Only one minor glitch so far...I checked a case of wine with the longshoreman and ended up with 7 full ones and 5 crushed ones :mad: The housekeeping supervisor came to our room and told me that Princess would make it right! I just came from the passenger services desk to talk it over with them and am told the whole issue will be resolved to my satisfaction.

Our cabin steward, Adolini is awesome. Had lunch in the dining room with some CC friends and enjoyed sailaway from the Outrigger bar with all the CC friends. Dinner last night was prime rib, yum!

Today is the first formal night and our CC Meet & Greet at 2 PM in Skywalkers. Beautiful day with calm seas along the coast of Cuba with the Island Princess right behind us in our wake.

Will check in later...

Just checking in for the evening before dinner. Tonight is the first formal night so we all are dressed to the nines!. Have been hugging the coast of Cuba all day with our favorite companion the Island Princess off our Starboard.

Had our M&G in Skywalkers earlier today and had a great gift exchange with everyone. James the CD made it to the party but no other officers. I guess Keith was right about moving the time to earlier.

No resolution on the wine issue as of this hour, but I am a patient man. Bought the bride a flower arrangement today to celebrate our 6 year anniversary of our engagement on the Golden Princess! Life is good :)

I hear the champagne waterfall in the lobby next door, so I need to go participate!

In Aruba today with partly cloudy skies. The Island Princess is here with us along with the Ocean Dream.

Last night was the French dinner in the main dining room. Tonight is Crown Grill. Generoso stopped by the table last night to let us know we are in for the Chef's Table on Wed night! Cannot wait.

Having a great time with all the folks from our roll call.

Archived