Ruby princess photos 03/30 cruise

Colo Cruiser

Amazing photos. I was looking forward to this. Thanks for sharing and for all the advice you have passed along on this board. We used your earlier recommendation on a cabin for our upcoming Ruby (aft balcony). I told DH "This is what Colo said, 40 some cruises he would know...".

Best regards,

Linda

How did you manage to get so many nice pics with no people in them? Must have been early AM or late PM? Thanks for sharing. We'll be on her next month, if the volcanic ash will let us fly.

Some of it was due to easter weekend as far as the shore pictures.

All the pics were wonder, very nice to look at, and 44 voyages with princess give or take a few is the same as my aunt, lol she luvs princess, im going on my first Princess in August on the Caribbean Princess:D

Thanks.

Amazing photos. I was looking forward to this. Thanks for sharing and for all the advice you have passed along on this board. We used your earlier recommendation on a cabin for our upcoming Ruby (aft balcony). I told DH "This is what Colo said, 40 some cruises he would know...".

Best regards,

Linda

Your welcome.

Anytime!! I am alays glad to help. ;)

Loved the photos of the Ruby. We will be on her Nov 18th so getting a great preview was appreciated. The lobster and Porterhouse looked fabulous,too!! We will be on the Saphire this summer and hope the food selection is comparable.

Great photos, really enjoyed seeing the Ruby again and all those beautiful islands. I knew after seeing your wonderful Alaska cruise photos that these would be as good. You did not disappoint. Thanks :)

Hi there Keith (Colo Cruiser),

AnitaMarie (DP) & I were on the boards yesterday when you first started posting your pics. We started looking at them but then decided to wait until today to finish so that we could see them all and then post a comment. :p

Let me first start by saying thank you for taking the time to post these beautiful pics...they are AWESOME!! You took me along with you on this trip (so to speak :rolleyes:) and that's what I love so much about Cruise Critic! I also want to let you know that, like some of the previous posters has also said (maybe not in these words), you are my CC "hero"! :D I read your posts all the time and they are always very informative and usually "spot on". Since this will only be my 8th cruise overall (3rd on Princess which includes 2 inaugural short sailings), I still consider myself to be learning the cruise "world" and I know that I have alot more sailing to do to even be considered in the same "class" as you are ;)!

These pics have inspired us and I can only hope that, when we sail on the Emerald in June, we can capture our trip the way (or even close to the way) that you have!

Thanks again and happy sailing to all,

Angel :)

Keith so many thanks for posting your pictures, they were all GREAT! Makes it doubly difficult to wait until next March again. I just loved the pictures of the finch but best of all were those of the hummingbird. Just fantastic!!!!

Barb

I'll add a few pictures to the great ones Keith has posted.

This trip –

IMG_0305.jpg?t=1271613604

began here –

IMG_0242.jpg?t=1271613668

and we were bid Bon Voyage by these people.

IMG_0263.jpg?t=1271613814

Picture of our traveling mates mini-suite on Dolphin Deck

IMG_0245.jpg?t=1271613953

Hi there Keith (Colo Cruiser),

AnitaMarie (DP) & I were on the boards yesterday when you first started posting your pics. We started looking at them but then decided to wait until today to finish so that we could see them all and then post a comment. :p

Let me first start by saying thank you for taking the time to post these beautiful pics...they are AWESOME!! You took me along with you on this trip (so to speak :rolleyes:) and that's what I love so much about Cruise Critic! I also want to let you know that, like some of the previous posters has also said (maybe not in these words), you are my CC "hero"! :D I read your posts all the time and they are always very informative and usually "spot on". Since this will only be my 8th cruise overall (3rd on Princess which includes 2 inaugural short sailings), I still consider myself to be learning the cruise "world" and I know that I have alot more sailing to do to even be considered in the same "class" as you are ;)!

These pics have inspired us and I can only hope that, when we sail on the Emerald in June, we can capture our trip the way (or even close to the way) that you have!

Thanks again and happy sailing to all,

Thank you and you are quite welcome!! I enjoy giving our view of things and thats what makes it great. Everyone looks at and presents things in a different way so you are correct about CC, its a wealth of information and an awesome ride. Because I enjoy reading others perspective I have fun returning the favor.

Ciao!

Thanks Barb!! They are great!

I had a little glitch resizing my photos, I think my camera res is set wrong as they came out huge so I had to resixde them as they were uploaded, and did not quite get the clarity that my Golden Alaska ones had.

Where was the photo of the MUTS screen taken?

Cheers,

I believe that shot was taken from the Movies Under The Stars seating area Deck 18. But, since I suffer from CRS :eek: it might have been the Sun Terrace Deck 17.

Excellent review, Love the pictures. One of the things you have captured brilliantly is the little details of being on a cruise ship. Those of us who have memories of cruising can feel the ambiance, newbies can get a great preview. I feel like I am right there with you, thanks for the ride!!!:):)

I believe that shot was taken from the Movies Under The Stars seating area Deck 18. But, since I suffer from CRS :eek: it might have been the Sun Terrace Deck 17.

LOL! Larsen...I frequently suffer from that same condition! :p

Great pics!

Archived