Ruby princess photos 03/30 cruise

Colo Cruiser

Keith and Barb, thank you both for the great photos! Keith, you captured my favourite spot on this class: the fountain terrace outside Sabatini's. I loved to sit up there in the late afternoon with a drink and a book -- so peaceful. Anyway, these were wonderfully evocative photos from you both: I could practially taste the Porterhouse, smell the sea air, and feel bird droppings hit dangerously close to my lounger(!).

keith and barb, thank you both for the great photos! Keith, you captured my favourite spot on this class: The fountain terrace outside sabatini's. I loved to sit up there in the late afternoon with a drink and a book -- so peaceful. Anyway, these were wonderfully evocative photos from you both: I could practially taste the porterhouse, smell the sea air, and feel bird droppings hit dangerously close to my lounger(!).

:) ;)

Thanks for posting the pics! It was really fun meeting everyone at the M&G.

I'll post some pics soon too. Also sending a big thank you to all the staff on the Ruby for a really fun time! I miss Explorers lounge! Hope someone is keeping my chair warm ;). Happy cruising everyone!!!

Ciao 4 now,

K

Wonderful photos - thanks.

Which venue had the Rack O Lamb, 12 ounce Brazillian Tail & 8 ounce filet all on one plate? Was it the Chef's table?

We'll be on the Ruby in just about - well you can se my count down clock below. Can't wait!

Thanks,

Terry

Wonderful photos - thanks.

Which venue had the Rack O Lamb' date=' 12 ounce Brazillian Tail & 8 ounce filet all on one plate? Was it the Chef's table?

We'll be on the Ruby in just about - well you can se my count down clock below. Can't wait!

Thanks,

Terry[/quote']

Its at the Crown Grill.

We also had the rack in the main DR.

Again, wonderful pictures! Loved seeing the ship and all the port photos; nice of you take us all along to travel with you vicariously! It's also nice to see what you and Mrs. Colo look like! Boy, the Sabatini's location on the Ruby beats its location on the CB and Sapphire, so that was interesting to see. Thanks so much for sharing your cruise with us.

Again, wonderful pictures! Loved seeing the ship and all the port photos; nice of you take us all along to travel with you vicariously! It's also nice to see what you and Mrs. Colo look like! Boy, the Sabatini's location on the Ruby beats its location on the CB and Sapphire, so that was interesting to see. Thanks so much for sharing your cruise with us.

I really love that new location, the views of sunsets are awesome!!

Loved your photos! We'll be on the Ruby next May and I was wondering where you were sitting in the 4th photo from Post #43. Was it above the Terrace Pool? How hard is to get a spot there? Looked like a great place to be sitting. Thank you.

Yes its the second level above. ;)

Archived