"LIVE" From Explorer of the Seas / May 8, 2010

Hi Radio,

Have a great cruise, always love your live reports. I just got back from the Summit last Sunday and we had a great time in Bermuda. We are going back next May, so look forward to see what activities you do while there.

Is Mrs. Radio with you?

Look forward to reading all about your cruise.

Thanks again

Suz

Here you go again!, Meg. Hope you have a great b2b. I'll be looking forward to both your and Radio's "live" reports. And a small favor....if you happen by chance to be at any of the ship bars, would you please ask them if they stock any gluten free beer? Some inquiring minds in my group would love to know and haven't been able to get an answer from RC. Smooth seas and sunny skies for all of you lucky enough to be on EOS this week! Thanks.

swiss

Where are you guys sailing???? Sorry for the dumb question but can you list the sailing schedule for the B2B2Bs? Are you crossing the Atlantic???

Katherine

Eagerly awaiting the photos. Thanks for the ones so far, radio!!

Where are you guys sailing???? Sorry for the dumb question but can you list the sailing schedule for the B2B2Bs? Are you crossing the Atlantic???

Katherine

Eagerly awaiting the photos. Thanks for the ones so far, radio!!

I am sailing a 5 night Cruise to Bermuda. . . I think the other "LIVE" thread (Meg) is doing multiple cruises. . .

Radio

;);)

Hi Radio,

Have a great cruise, always love your live reports. I just got back from the Summit last Sunday and we had a great time in Bermuda. We are going back next May, so look forward to see what activities you do while there.

Is Mrs. Radio with you?

Look forward to reading all about your cruise.

Thanks again

Suz

Hi Suz!!!! How are you doing? We are getting on the explorer on the 13th. Suzanne is also on this cruise with Radio and she is doing b2b. talk to you soon

Hi Suz!!!! How are you doing? We are getting on the explorer on the 13th. Suzanne is also on this cruise with Radio and she is doing b2b. talk to you soon

Hi Cris, nice to hear from you. We just got back from Bermuda, had a great time, you can read all about it and see our photos in my link in my signature. Is Suzanne doing a live report also?

Hope our paths cross again one day.

Suz

Radio - You have to stop going on the cruises that I come off of. Back in '07, we came off the Noel cruise that got back to Bayonne late, and you boarded late the same day we left. And today we just disembarked, again 8 hours late, and here you are boarding behind us again! It's a curse! lol Have a GREAT cruise and I'm looking forward to your great reports!!!!

What great pictures RADIO!! We were on her 11/08 and can't wait to be back on her 11/7/10 for a 12 nighter to So. Caribbean!!! (Do we still need the 'quick bus ride' over to the Ship? So many changes, so I thought I'd ask!!!

Have a wonderful cruise and keep up the good work with the great pictures.

Safe sails!!

I just disembarked today and yes, you still need to take the shuttle bus. :)

Radio, also thanks for posting the pics of us backing up into port today! :D

Radio,

Have a great cruise - I always look forward to your "live' posts. Me and my husband will be getting on the ship when you get off so please bring her back on time........LOL

Hope you all have smooth sailings.........

Meg, Suzanne and Cris, See you on Thursday!!

Patty

Oh Radio, I think you are cursed with the explorer! I had to laugh when I saw that you were on "another late cruise"! Not sure if it is you or Christy!!!! I am very sorry though for the reason they are late this time. I also enjoy following your cruise as we wont get one this year as we used 2 weeks of our vacation time to go to Haiti after the earthquake. We are looking at our next explorer cruise in 2011.

radio - thank you for posting your live update! i will be going on her this thursday when you come back!

also, your last picture of lady liberty, you can see my work building in the far right. it's the semi-circle all glass building - right across the street from battery park =) i get to see the explorer whenever she's in port on a wkday! or when i'm driving home on a wkend. :D

hope you're enjoying your cruise!

I just disembarked today and yes, you still need to take the shuttle bus. :)

Radio, also thanks for posting the pics of us backing up into port today! :D

Oh my gosh....and you do realize Suzanne is getting on today as well??? hehe All too funny with Radio and you.

Hope you so enjoyed the cruise. Glad you are home safe and sound. what time were you allowed to disembark?

Radio

Happy to see you back on the Explorer "LIVE". We really love your photos and the info you provide.

We followed your Oasis "LIVE" cruise and enjoyed ourselves tremendously. It was an amazing ship and we kept saying... WOW.