Just back of Carnival Dream and the alcohol confiscating IS WAY UP!!!

Sherman793

So smuggling is OK on a 5 day or longer cruise. But not on a 4 day or shorter? Is that the convoluted "logic" your proposing? The length of the cruise has no bearing whatsoever. Your logic extrapolates that if someone went to a land bar for more than 5 days in a row and they had prices similar to Carnival's THEN it would be OK for that drinker to smuggle his own booze into that bar. In both cases, the person choose on his own to visit the bar or take the cruise. And of course, it is NOT OK. And in many states it would be a violation of state liquor laws. But they're just "rules" too. But what do rules matter when your own exalted self is involved!!! Rules are for dummies like me.

smuggling is ok on any cruise...doesn't matter how long it is :D. I was saying you are on a ship 5-12 days normally drinking just about all day. WHere as, most people don't sit in a bar for 5-12 straight days and drink all day.

ha...it's like a merry-go-round on this thread ;)

Yes, I will sit back and watch though.. I have been on way to many fights on this board regarding this topic... Next----------

It is pretty funny and entertaining though.. ;)

Allen, that should be "of" the English language...........:o

It certainly should! I really need to re-read my drivel before I post it! :D I had changed "complexity" to "complexities" and instead of deleting the "ty" in "complexity", I accidentally deleted the word "of". Pure and simple carelessness. :eek:

Yes, I will sit back and watch though.. I have been on way to many fights on this board regarding this topic... Next----------

It is pretty funny and entertaining though.. ;)

Fights? meh I hope no one takes these things as fights. Difference of opinion? Heated discussions?

However I always take stuff like this the way Wile E and the Sheepdog did.. (Ralph and Sam I believe)

They would punch in do their jobs however at the end of their shift they were cordial.

I dont like carrying/spilling over to other threads....

"Thats just mean" - James Coburn

Fights? meh I hope no one takes these things as fights. Difference of opinion? Heated discussions?

However I always take stuff like this the way Wile E and the Sheepdog did.. (Ralph and Sam I believe)

They would punch in do their jobs however at the end of their shift they were cordial.

I dont like carrying/spilling over to other threads....

"Thats just mean" - James Coburn

It happens though. Me and this one poster were going back and forth on a chair hog thread and don't you know for awhile on every thread I posted on that poster would try to start stuff with me. I was like, let it go, that thread is over. We can agree to disagree without stalking each other and picking fights! :eek:

Archived