Princess & Door Decor

Debbierpof

Didn't notice any door decoration on Baja starboard on our CB cruise last week, other than special occasion ballons. We did stick a magnet we got from one of our fellow cruisers at the meet and greet on our door. The doors are metal so you can use magnetic strips (available at most craft stores) to attach decorations without causing a gluey mess for your steward to clean up.

We decorated our door for our trip last Christmas. There was no trouble from either Princess, or from michief-making children.

For Christmas 2008, I put decorations on our door, and my parents door.

Both were stolen.

I found inital magnets for our door. It was great and DH loved that we could easily find our room (itwas his first cruise).

Unfortunately at the end of the cruise, my S magnet was stolen.

We're going to do something for our upcoming family cruise, I'll probaby do something on my cricut for everyone in the group.

Love it. I think the decorated doors add to the festive mood!

I think some people at corporate don't really know what it's like to be on a cruise ship so I would take some of their info with a grain of salt. I don't think there's anything in the Cruise Contract....as long as it's not a fire danger' date=' why not? I would echo not to put anything of real value just in case someone thinks it's funny to take them down.

On our holiday cruise, many doors were decorated. With wreathes, bows, kids' drawings. I put a sign with my CC screen name with a message wishing everyone happy holidays. Princess put up a decorated pine cone on each cabin's in-box, which came down the day after Christmas.[/quote']

Yes . . . live and learn. It was our first holiday cruise and didn't want the cabin steward to pull down our decorations. Princess had decorated our mail box and we did appreciate that it stayed up until the day we left in January. We're going again this Christmas and believe me, we WILL be decorated. It is just too fun and festive!

• 5 months later...

Archived