I"m pulling my hair out help!!

flimflubin

Can someone please refer a hotel that's near the harbor with a balcony so we can watch ships come and go. My grandmother prefer a hotel near the habor which I prefer the beach. Since we are going on a 10 days crusie I can see all the beautiful blue water I want.

Thanks, Faith

Can someone please refer a hotel that's near the harbor with a balcony so we can watch ships come and go. My grandmother prefer a hotel near the habor which I prefer the beach. Since we are going on a 10 days crusie I can see all the beautiful blue water I want.

Thanks, Faith

It would help to know which port.

If you're going on the cruise, shouldn't you be on the ship and not watching from a hotel?

Pier 66 is very nice, not quite the beach, not quite the harbor, but right on the Intracoastal and the 17th drawbridge. You can watch boat traffic from your room. There's a nice marina there for cocktails.

Shearaton Ft. Lauderdale Beach Resort (Formerly Yankee Clipper/Trader) is right between the beach and intracoastal, so you get the best of both worlds. Again, watch the traffic on the Intracoastal (or do water taxi and enjoy the ride) hang out on the beach.

Both are reasonably close to Port Everglades.

Lago Mar is on the beach and is a couple of blocks from where the ships sail out to the ocean. Great views at 5 PM on weekends.

Lol, also great views at 5 AM to watch your ship come in all lit up in the darkness. Gave me shivers, it was so close it was almost touchable.

Karen

Archived