Fascination In Jacksonville

APDMOM

If you dont mind..and your schedule allows can you do it June 20th? Me and my finance (well we will be husband and wife on June 18th) will be leaveing on this cruise for our honeymoon and would love to have some pictures for our scrapbook. I would greatly appriciate it. :) Thank you!

I have added you to our calendar, but our summer plans are not firm yet. We may be traveling at that time. If we are here, I will gladly take the pictures. Congratulations!

We are booked for the Fascination in July, so is there a chance we won't be on this ship? I read that you guys have heard it will not be in JAX any longer?

We were on Triumph last summer, any comparisons???

No, you will be on Fascination. Last year, when we started taking the pictures, Jaxport was in negotiation with Carnival to renew the contract. Everything went well for us to keep the ship. The contract was renewed. So, you can start packing.:D

I love looking at these pictures. They are all wonderful. Just wondering if you would be taking photos in Feb.? We are booked on the Fascination sail date of Feb. 24, 2011 and would really love to have you take a photo for us also. We will try to be in the best location where we will be able to find ourselves in the photo, hopefully in our cabin, on the balcony.

Keep up the great work "hobby".

I posted your departure photos on your roll call. Let me know if you would like for me to e-mail the original size of any of them. Hope I captured you!

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1338768&page=4

Also look on page 3 of your roll call. There are two postings with photos...

Edited by APDMOM
add page 3

I have posted your departure pictures on the roll call for Feb 19th:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?p=28027935&posted=1#post28027935

Hope I captured you! Have an awesome cruise. :)[/quote

YIPEE!!! The 3 ppl in the waterworks area are us waving at you!! Ha Ha we looked like dorks waving at everyone thinking they were all you. We had a blast out there. Thank You so much for taking pictures of us. Where exactly were you standing at? We may have pictures of you! Could you send them to my email? tmt218 at hotmail dot com

Thanks!!!

Just been browsing through this thread. I see that you had a couple requests for Feb. 28, this coming Monday. Would like to add my voice to that...Thanks, EM

We will be there - if the weatherman is right about us not expecting rain ;)

YIPEE!!! The 3 ppl in the waterworks area are us waving at you!! Ha Ha we looked like dorks waving at everyone thinking they were all you. We had a blast out there. Thank You so much for taking pictures of us. Where exactly were you standing at? We may have pictures of you! Could you send them to my email? tmt218 at hotmail dot com

Thanks!!!

Glad we got you! I sent 5 pictures this morning. Let me know if you receive them - they are about 1MB each. If you want more from the roll call posting, just let me know which ones.

We took our old green Nissan Sentra this time and I was standing by it. I was waving like a dorkette with one hand while trying to take pics with the other :D

I hope the Fascination either stays in Jacksonville, or at least in the area (i.e. Charleston...even Savannah). So far, my DW and I would say it was our favorite cruise. However, I certainly understand the issue since there was only about 4 feet of clearence under the bridge when leaving port.

Thanks!!!

OOPS! I sent you the 2/24 sailing pics to your e-mail by accident. I will try again with the correct date this time...:rolleyes:

PS: On the day of your sailing we went with our red Honda Fit.

Edited by APDMOM

OOPS! I sent you the 2/24 sailing pics to your e-mail by accident. I will try again with the correct date this time...:rolleyes:

PS: On the day of your sailing we went with our red Honda Fit.

Yes I got them THANK YOU!!! I will look through my camera and see what I have from sailaway. You may be on them.

thanks again so much, we decided on the balcony cabin on the side instead of at the front thanks to your pictures. We are star board and will probably see you if you are taking pictures 2/28 but since this is grandboys first cruise I think we will be up on deck for sail away. Hey, maybe we will get a picture of YOU taking pictures of US. :D

Just been browsing through this thread. I see that you had a couple requests for Feb. 28, this coming Monday. Would like to add my voice to that...Thanks, EM

Hi, McDebbie & Essiesmom! Sorry we missed you today. Do you know why the ship left so late today? All I know is that the tide was quite high, so I can only speculate that it could have been a factor... Hope you are enjoying an awesome cruise!

For those of you who have requested pics and don't have time to read through this whole thread, here is some important info...

The ship usually reaches our beach between 5:20 and 5:40 p.m. If it is not there by 5:50, we usually have to leave for other obligations (except on Saturdays). The ship has been quite prompt lately, except today.

We are located on the starboard side (right side :D). If you would like to see pics of the beach, go to post number 40 on the review below. It is also a fun review to read with many pics. Enjoy planning!

Mmmm... maybe I should be ON this ship one of these days!??? :rolleyes:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1368648&page=2

It was very frustrating...They didn't pull in the gangplank until after 5pm and we castoff pretty soon after that. I thought they had word a group was coming late, but I didn't see anyone arrive. It looked real close going under the bridge...It would have been too dark by the time we got to you. I was at dinner then. It was 5:45 when we got under the bridge...Thenks for trying! Carolyn

I have a quick question... did you happen to take pictures from the December 11th sailing?

Unfortunately, December 6th was our last time during the winter. It go dark too early and we could not take good pics in the poor lighting. Maybe you will have to take a cruise again :D

PS: Oh, I see you are scheduled for May... Fun-fun-fun! I will make my best effort to be there this time.

Edited by APDMOM
Add PS

I looked for you! :D We were out on the balcony until after the navy yard which was pretty cool all lit up. There are some mighty fine homes along there, we picked out a few for when we win the lottery. Thanks for thinking of us.

I looked for you! :D We were out on the balcony until after the navy yard which was pretty cool all lit up. There are some mighty fine homes along there, we picked out a few for when we win the lottery. Thanks for thinking of us.

Sorry we missed you. I guess you will have to take another cruise! :D

We are standing in line for one of those houses too, but our lottery tickets will just not cooperate. :rolleyes: