Fascination In Jacksonville

APDMOM

APDMOM if you could can you send me pictures from the Nov 27 th sailing on the Fascination. My address is nooxie 2000 at aol dot com. I would really appreciate this. Thank You K

I sent some just now. If you don't receive them, check your spam box. Let me know if you need specific ones :)

These are great!! If you have a chance, and it's not too dark, I'd love some pics of the 1/27 departure!

I added you to my calendar :)

We will be on the 2/19 cruise. It's my Birthday!APDMOM do you think you could take pics of us? Your pictures are so beautiful. Do you do this as a professional or just a hobby? You have a great eye for a nice looking photo. What camera do you use?

Thanks!

I added you too. Thanks for the compliments. I just do this for fun as a hobby. I use a Nikon D40X - they are off the market, but pretty much the same as a D60X.

OP: I think its awesome that you are doing this for people...any chance you would be able to get pics of the Feb 19th sailing? We are taking a family trip because my grandmother has always wanted to go to the bahamas, and it would be so neat to get a pic of our sailing.:cool: thanks

February 19th is added now :) Looking forward to waving at all of you!

APDMOM just received the pictures. Thank you very much. I need a picture of the aft balconies the ones above the FA in Fascination. I think my friend was standing out on the balcony. Wanted to send it to him. If it can be zoomed in. Thank You very much. Want to go back on the Fascination cause we weren't able to make it to Half Moon Cay and I keep hearing great things about this stop. Hopefullly I'll get the chance to either go back on the Fascination or get to Half Moon Cay. Keep taking these beautiful pictures. You should enter them in a photography contest they are great. Have a great weekend.

Karen

APDMOM just received the pictures. Thank you very much. I need a picture of the aft balconies the ones above the FA in Fascination. I think my friend was standing out on the balcony. Wanted to send it to him. If it can be zoomed in. Thank You very much. Want to go back on the Fascination cause we weren't able to make it to Half Moon Cay and I keep hearing great things about this stop. Hopefullly I'll get the chance to either go back on the Fascination or get to Half Moon Cay. Keep taking these beautiful pictures. You should enter them in a photography contest they are great. Have a great weekend.

Karen

You are welcome! I just sent 3 of the aft balconies. I sent the large files so that you can zoom in. Hopefully they are not too large for your e-mail server. Let me know if you do not receive them - then I will send the smaller files again. :)

TMT: How cool!! Yeah, I look forward to meeting everyone...looks like we are from similar areas too...I'm from 'Bama :)

Who all is going with you? We've got a big group...between 10-15 so far. My DH and I (mid-20's), my siblings, parents, a few aunts/uncles, and the grandparents.

See ya onboard :D

I added you to my calendar :)

I added you too. Thanks for the compliments. I just do this for fun as a hobby. I use a Nikon D40X - they are off the market, but pretty much the same as a D60X.

February 19th is added now :) Looking forward to waving at all of you!

Thank you! Hopefully the weather will cooperate!

APDMOM,

Did you by any chance take pictures of the January 3rd sailing? If you did, could you email them to me at jessica.caviness@yahoo.com?

Thanks! :)

Unfortunately we were unable to take pictures at that time - it was too dark. Maybe next time. It is always a good excuse to book another cruise. :D

I have been trying to think of which boat to book a cruise on. We are planning on going the week of 30th of April. The Fascination goes out of Jacksonville and is closer to drive from NC and it is the 7 day. I will be traveling with my sister and 4 kids. Can anyone tell me the best options for room choices. One of the children is only 4. The others are 7, 10, and 11. If someone has some ideas I would greatly appreciate it. If there is another option for a 7 day I would like any ideas. We do not want to travel to Mexico.

Thank you in advance

I have been trying to think of which boat to book a cruise on. We are planning on going the week of 30th of April. The Fascination goes out of Jacksonville and is closer to drive from NC and it is the 7 day. I will be traveling with my sister and 4 kids. Can anyone tell me the best options for room choices. One of the children is only 4. The others are 7, 10, and 11. If someone has some ideas I would greatly appreciate it. If there is another option for a 7 day I would like any ideas. We do not want to travel to Mexico.

Thank you in advance

You could book the older kids in an inside cabin acrossed from a OV or Balcony for u , sister, and smallest child. If u have questions about Fascination I can answer them. I just cruise on her for last 10 days. I didn't cruise w/ kids so I can't answer them.

Just an FYI, many people talked on CC about how horrible the cruise director is. Jen, was very friendly and fun. I thought she did a great job.

These are great!! If you have a chance, and it's not too dark, I'd love some pics of the 1/27 departure!

Hi, momof4girls, I posted the photo's on the roll call for 1/27/11.

Edited by APDMOM
wrong url

• 2 weeks later...
I'm sorry that we could not make it this time to take pics since it was too dark due to the rain. You will have to book another cruise :D

Thank you for what you do. Yes, it was cold, dark, foggy, raining -- my fingers were going numb. I did get a few ghostly pics of Dames point Bridge.

https://picasaweb.google.com/waltm2/CruiseFascination2011?authkey=Gv1sRgCKnlkJPLoPKLDA#

OP: I think its awesome that you are doing this for people...any chance you would be able to get pics of the Feb 19th sailing? We are taking a family trip because my grandmother has always wanted to go to the bahamas, and it would be so neat to get a pic of our sailing.:cool: thanks

LOL Great minds think alike! I just joined the roll call. I look forward to meeting you and hope you and your family have a great time. I wish my Grandmother would take a cruise but she has no desire.

I have posted your departure pictures on the roll call for Feb 19th:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?p=28027935&posted=1#post28027935

Hope I captured you! Have an awesome cruise. :)

APDMOM,

I know this is still a long way out, but will you be on the beach September 3? We'll be on the boat... I'll ask again in July or August. ;)

I will add you to my calendar. Enjoy planning! :)

Hey ADPMOM I think it is awesome that you do this. By any chance, do you think you would be doing the May 14th?

Gladly. I will add you to my schedule. It is always fun to do this when our schedule allows. :D

If you dont mind..and your schedule allows can you do it June 20th? Me and my finance (well we will be husband and wife on June 18th) will be leaveing on this cruise for our honeymoon and would love to have some pictures for our scrapbook. I would greatly appriciate it. :) Thank you!