I got out and used my camera today...

pierces

I'm glad I saw your blood moon, I took some photos of the moon last night and they came out orange but looked a normal colour when I took the shots. I put it down to the dust we have had from the Sarah during recent weeks. I am in Cornwall, UK.

I never seem to be able to post pics here...Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Sarah Dust makes it all the way to the UK? I've seen it in the Southern Caribbean but I didn't know it went up your way too. I learn something new every day! :)

Sarah Dust makes it all the way to the UK? I've seen it in the Southern Caribbean but I didn't know it went up your way too. I learn something new every day! :)

We get a dusting most summers but it hardly warrants a mention, just a car wash. This year it arrived with pollution from Europe and caused more problems.

April+2014+011.JPG

Edited by Hawks11
Lost my text

If you have your photos uploaded to a site like Picasa, Photobucket or similar you should be able to post photos here. For both mentioned sites, all I need to do is bring up the photo, right click and select 'copy', then come to my post here, right-click again and select 'paste'

QueenMary220081010169P-1.jpg

From Picasa:

DSC08016.JPG

Thanks for that, I was successful with my orange moon, but failed with the next one but this site seems to be playing up today, so will try later.

I'm glad I saw your blood moon, I took some photos of the moon last night and they came out orange but looked a normal colour when I took the shots. I put it down to the dust we have had from the Sarah during recent weeks. I am in Cornwall, UK.

That was odd, it worked this time. Sorry to be a pain. This one is through some Ash trees and it was the colour expected.

April+2014+002.JPG

If you have your photos uploaded to a site like Picasa, Photobucket or similar you should be able to post photos here. For both mentioned sites, all I need to do is bring up the photo, right click and select 'copy', then come to my post here, right-click again and select 'paste'

From Photobucket:

QueenMary220081010169P-1.jpg

From Picasa:

DSC08016.JPG

Love the pictures.

I put my pictures on Photobucket. Than I just copy and paste them to this site.

Dust storm yesterday plus a few drops of rain = mud.

DSC05775_zps0fd68447.jpg

Then the clouds rolled in and it rained hard for 20 minutes or so - plus some small hail.

DSC05779_zpsb09cfe9f.jpg

But since this is El Paso we really needed that rain.

We got some rain yesterday here in western PA -- very much needed as we have had some brush fires. And for us to be this dry at this time of the year is unusual.

It's so nice to see a high school girl in a nice long gown for a change. So many have gone to slinky and short. :)

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

I agree.

When her mom showed me a pic of her trying on her gown, I said that I had to take her pics!!! This young lady in her gown makes me think of a princess :)