I got out and used my camera today...

pierces

Beautiful field of flowers.

Thank you :)

Gorgeous photo. I love sunflowers.

Me too! I took my hubby on a 70 mile drive one way just to see and photograph this field :eek:. Actually, there where 5 fields of them :)

Sunflower field

14526143080_b7c14b06fa_c.jpgMckee-Besher-Sunflower2 by sharod1031, on Flickr

A nice photo of the sunflowe, it reminds me of the Tour de France. The photography is superb over the three weeks. I have missed most of it and was reminded to look it up on the web. Graham Watson always covers the tour and his photos are worth looking up, just search mages for tour de france sunflowers

If the search throws up the same links as mine it also features an article in the Huddersfield Daily Examiner newspaper (the tour started in England this year) complete with sunflowers. I wonder if Graham Houghton was there?

A nice photo of the sunflowe, it reminds me of the Tour de France. The photography is superb over the three weeks. I have missed most of it and was reminded to look it up on the web. Graham Watson always covers the tour and his photos are worth looking up, just search mages for tour de france sunflowers

If the search throws up the same links as mine it also features an article in the Huddersfield Daily Examiner newspaper (the tour started in England this year) complete with sunflowers. I wonder if Graham Houghton was there?

Wow, now that's a lot of sunflowers!!! Thanks for posting the link :)

WOW -- lots of great pictures on links and posted.

I agree. I love this thread!

I was out fishing on Friday and happened across Grandeur of the Seas steaming ahead, just South of Annapolis. Thought about playing a little chicken but that would not end well for me. She was running about 21 knots at the time. Now if I could just learn to keep my finger out of the way.:rolleyes:

gran-bay-1_zps3e2a57e5.jpg

gran-bay-2_zpsa625029d.jpg

I was out fishing on Friday and happened across Grandeur of the Seas steaming ahead, just South of Annapolis. Thought about playing a little chicken but that would not end well for me. She was running about 21 knots at the time. Now if I could just learn to keep my finger out of the way.:rolleyes:

gran-bay-1_zps3e2a57e5.jpg

gran-bay-2_zpsa625029d.jpg

Love the pictures.

When we got our first cell phone with a camera, DH was constantly taking pictures of his finger and the floor. So you are not alone taking pictures of your finger.

Are you a lefty? Half of my DH's photos have his finger in the same spot.
You guess it!:) Everything in the world seems to be made for the righties! We lefties just have to adjust.;)

Did it hurt when I removed your finger? :D

p278986208.jpg

Dave

Sweet... very nice amputation. I can't even tell I had a finger there. It was quite painless I assure you. :)

Love the pictures.

When we got our first cell phone with a camera, DH was constantly taking pictures of his finger and the floor. So you are not alone taking pictures of your finger.

I know how he feels.:o Plus, we had to run at 34 knots just to get around Grandeur so I could get a picture of the sunny side of the ship. We were rocking a bit!