UK Members - Oasis Documentary - Nat Geo Channel

Next Wednesday on Nat Geo @ 21:00GMT

natgeo.jpg

Thank you so much for this, I've been waiting for this for ages after a 'Big, Bigger, Biggest' was shown on Nat Geo US.

Just set up to remote record on Nat Geo HD.

Next Wednesday on Nat Geo @ 21:00GMT

natgeo.jpg

Woo Hoo !!! Thank you for posting this, as I have also been waiting to see it !!!

Have Sky + it !!!

Thank Goodness for wonderful CCers !!!

:D:D:D

Glad to be of assistance - I didn't realise that there were so many fellow Cruise Critic members from my neck of the woods!

I've also set my SKY Plus HD box to record it on Nat Geo HD.......looking forward to this!

Sad I know but I've got the two Freedom of the Seas Docs saved on my box also!

Sky+ all set and raring to go BUT, no darn subtitles. Why all shows can't have subtitles is beyond me - deaf and can't watch TV without them. (Everyone who is enjoying "The silence", take it from me - lip-reading is not that easy!;)) Still I will watch and DH will have to put up with me saying "What did he say" every minute!

Sue (Pardon?:D)

Darn - it's clashing with "The Silence" on BBC One

But worse again, it's clashing with Katie & Peter "For better or Worse" on ITV 2 :D

Whatever will I do????

Boarding Oasis on Aug 7th --- mmmmm think it will be Nat Geo

I'm currently watching Dragon's Den ........

Hi guys, glad everyone managed to catch it (or at least Sky Plus it) - I was playing a pre season friendly football match in the storm that 1lovehols mentioned! Got home looking like a drowned rat but after a shower managed to sit down and watch the programme

I pretty much followed the build of Oasis from conception online over a period of 2/3 years - this programme pretty much covered that time span in less than an hour. Thought Bill Wright came across really well as always. Typical TV execs as usual looking for some drama to add spice with the scrape against the dry dock (was the dramatic music really required?)

Aside from that, there was no hiding that this is one unique, wonderful and impressive vessel (I just wish they hadn't painted the hull baby blue!). I'm one cruise away from Platinum Crown and Anchor and will achieve that on Allure next summer.......I can't wait.

Sue - had to mention your post which made me smile, love your sense of humour...! I hope you enjoyed it and Steve gave a decent running commentary!

Happy cruising!

Found it fascinating! When I ride the carousel I will realise how much work went into putting it on a ship. The technology involved in the whole process was unbelievable. I've taped it so I'll watch it again soon. Thanks for the reminder!

Archived