soooo, Crocs or no Crocs?

CalTex88

that is the question.

Should we all leave our Crocs at home? They used to be "in",,, and I never had any. Now they are "out" and I have some. LOL

Think I'll bring them anyway... they are "functional", protect my toes, water-proof, easy-on, easy-off.

that is the question.

Should we all leave our Crocs at home? They used to be "in",,, and I never had any. Now they are "out" and I have some. LOL

Think I'll bring them anyway... they are "functional", protect my toes, water-proof, easy-on, easy-off.

I think they float, too, don't they? Every little bit helps if you fall overboard.

I don't wear crocs (or flip-flops), but if I did wear them and found them to be comfortable and convenient, I would bring them. :) Hey, Mario Batali wears them to work. :D

Yeah, because he *needs* 'em. I don't think most people who wear them are working in a professional kitchen. ;)

I don't wear crocs (or flip-flops), but if I did wear them and found them to be comfortable and convenient, I would bring them. :) Hey, Mario Batali wears them to work. :D

Hey, Mario can do whatever he wants. He's the man. For the rest of us, lets be reasonable and not dress like a 6 year old girl in 1984...

Hey, Mario can do whatever he wants. He's the man. For the rest of us, lets be reasonable and not dress like a 6 year old girl in 1984...

Having been 6 in 1984, I can assure you I would never be caught wearing Crocs. It was all about the Jelly Shoes.

There's nothing wrong with Crocs. We love ours and bought them several years ago especially for the cruise. We see them on all of our cruises. I prefer the Croc flip flops (the Athens). A lot of people don't like them and think they're ugly but there are just as many who love them. They're comfortable and lots of people wear them. If you like them, take them. They are great for walking in ports. So comfortable. And, now there are many styles to choose from.

I'll buck the trend since I can't wear flip-flops.

I took a pair of Crocs on my first cruise in January and wore them almost non-stop.

They were good for travel (lots of walking, schlepping luggage, etc., in airports).

They were great on deck, as they gave me traction.

They were super on shore excursions. My feet never hurt, and I could rinse the sand out easily.

The only other pair of shoes I took was black sandals for elegant night.

And if YOU love how they feel, to heck with everyone else! They didn't pay for your trip!

Archived