Show us Your Aft!

Anyone have pictures or an experience in 9404 on Freedom? We have that booked for January 2019 B2B. Never been in an aft before!

Here is a video of it, no slider. Door and a large window.

This is from Liberty but should be just like Freedom.

https://www.cruisedeckplans.com/DP/deckplans/youtube.php?id=3496

Jimbo:)

Did aft on Liberty last year, and YES we had 2 lounge chairs and 2 regular chairs, and I think 2 tables, but can't remember for sure on that.

Thanks, awesome news, when I saw the video I thought my hubby would kill me! Lol! He’d be crushed if no longe chairs, but we might get up to the pool for that water slide! Looks like fun.

As always I’ll post loads of pictures here. and a full report. :hearteyes:

Mind is sharp, body failing for me. But then again I'm really not all that old just yet

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Forums mobile app

I'm 56...

I was going through my phone and saw the images of the balcony and thought I need to post these on the aft page. As I was doing it I felt a little deja vu. Posted anyway and then looked back a few post and saw I already did it last month.

My doctor tells me my mind and health (need to lose 10lbs) are much better than average.....so I go with that.

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk

Balcony 7688 - Navigator of the Seas

93726e36da734dba2f174ce5b084b6fc.jpgSent from my VS995 using Tapatalk

Thanks for posting this!! Ever so helpful...I have this cabin next month with my gals for the Zumba cruise. I like that there are 3 lounge chairs, since there are 7 of us on board and I'm sure we will be gathering here...so I only need two more chairs to make room for everyone. Thinking of having our Fl based gal just slap a luggage tag a couple of lawn chairs! We are just 2 in the cabin, but have 3 girlfriends in another balcony two in a nearby interior.

Liberty of the Seas cabin 7408 Aft Corner Video

Enjoy! We loved it so much we booked the same cabin on Freedom San Juan to the ABCs in 2020. Panoramic, with supports that are considered "obstructions" but I feel "frame the view":')! Because its "coved" you get shade on parts of the balcony every day, but can get sun through the big port hole if the sun is on that side of the ship.

.jpg

.jpg

Also if you want to discourage people from booking these fabulous cabins, so they are open for those of us who love them...share this video...the long walk from the front of Liberty back to cabin 7408 in the aft. LOL!

If CC allowed photos without having to find a host, I'd post 'em, but if you want photos I host them on Ships Tours my own site here:

http://www.goseeittravel.com/liberty-of-the-seas/

How come the walls are bowed out? Too much air pressure?

lol, no my husband used a fish eye lens, which create this sort of rounded effect, but it also allows you to,get a really wide view and see the whole room. The walls are plumb and square, a little squeaky when the ship was moving fast, but otherwise sound!

• 3 weeks later...
We sail Dec 2018 on the TA. Have the center aft 8600. I'm still expecting a cancellation. [emoji33]

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Forums mobile app

I have 8600 booked for Jan 2019, on Rhapsody. I’m wondering if anyone has stayed in this cabin, and can comment or post a picture of the balcony? I’ve stayed twice in corner afts, but this will be our first center aft.

Fond memories of that cabin....

Our Eastbound April 2016 TA

Probably our favorite cabin so far. We LOVE Brilliance, and the space of a JS coupled with being on the AFT was second to none!

We have 8596 booked on Rhapsody for New Years...that may take the title.

Probably our favorite cabin so far. We LOVE Brilliance, and the space of a JS coupled with being on the AFT was second to none!

We have 8596 booked on Rhapsody for New Years...that may take the title.

We have 9256 next week on Brilliance for the TransAtlantic.

The JS corners on Rhapsody/Vision are fantastic. Once you go corner aft there is no returning to the side cabin.

We have 9256 next week on Brilliance for the TransAtlantic.

The JS corners on Rhapsody/Vision are fantastic. Once you go corner aft there is no returning to the side cabin.

I'm looking forward to the day I can do a Trans Atlantic...27 more years...

I booked my parents in 7152 for December. I'm concerned for their future, lol. They don't know what's coming!

I'm looking forward to the day I can do a Trans Atlantic...27 more years...

I booked my parents in 7152 for December. I'm concerned for their future, lol. They don't know what's coming!

lol.....

We got 7152 on Vision for the October 2018 TA. We'll get the cabin nice for them.