Upgrade fairy on Eurodam!!!!

from holland

HAL is too good to be true to me! I had booked an inside guarantee. Got a guarantee VH for the same price and now it seems I have stateroom number VA 6168. Is that a good location, anyone?

Thank you for your thoughts and information on this cabin!

From Holland

HAL is too good to be true to me! I had booked an inside guarantee. Got a guarantee VH for the same price and now it seems I have stateroom number VA 6168. Is that a good location, anyone?

From Holland

Congratulations!!!!

It looks like a beautiful Aft stateroom!! I have photos of it here: http://joanjett2000.topcities.com/HAL/Eurodam/index.html

Joanie

:)Congrats on the upgrade. Which cruise will you be on? We booked a VH Gurantee on the Eurodam for the Amsterdam to NYC but have not received our cabin assignment yet. Keeping our fingers (and our toes) for a nice upgrade.

@ Infrequentcruisers, I'm on the same cruise and checked the HAL website last night ( European time that is). I was in shock to see cabin number VA 6168 on the screen! What an upgrade that is, imo. Anyway, check the website, you might be as lucky as I am. I had booked the same VH guarantee!

I will cross my fingers for you!

We had a VH guarantee and asked for a handicap room. We were assigned 6001 which looks nice but we are afraid as it is in the very front of the ship and not sure if it will be too cold...

Anyone know anything about this room?

From Holland

Looks like a great upgrade and great stateroom!!!:):) Good for you. Enjoy your cruise :)

Thank you all for your congrats, I'm very excited about all this. I have akes if anyone stayed in this particular cabin VA 6166 before so they can supply me with additional information. I definitely think that I will be addicted for the rest of my cruiselife to a verandah...........

From Holland

I didn't get upgraded, but I'll be in this cabin during my December cruise on the Eurodam.

If you happen to remember, could you let me know what kind of furniture is on your balcony (the standard two chairs and one table, or is there a lounger)?

Thanks!

We also booked a VH guarantee on the Eurodam for the Amsterdam-NY TA and found out last night that we got a VA - 8121!! I would have preferred to be on a lower deck, but I'm not complaining considering that we took pot-luck! Thank you, Upgrade Fairy!

Archived