Princess Cruise Personalizer

hawlcruiser

When does the personalizer become unavailable.... Am waiting on a guarantee cabin number and would like to print luggage tags when the cabin number is assigned if possible. Looks like it's going to be about five days prior to sailing. We are on the Sept 5th Emerald with a gte mini. Just wondering if I will be able to access the personalizer at that time. Thanks for any help on this.

You are locked out of most cruise personalizer functions 5 days before embarkation. However, you can still print boarding passes and luggage tags. They are out there as PDF files. I am not sure if they are updated if you get a cabin assigned during those 5 days.

It becomes unavailable 5 days prior to your cruise, but there is still a link to print out boarding pass, luggage tags, etc. Whether those are kept updated or not with last-minute info (like your cabin #), I don't know.

It becomes unavailable 5 days prior to your cruise, but there is still a link to print out boarding pass, luggage tags, etc. Whether those are kept updated or not with last-minute info (like your cabin #), I don't know.

Yes they are updated.....our last cruise we received an upgrade after the 5 day cut off.....i printed new luggage tags and boarding pass at that time and they had the correct room on them.

Yes they are updated.....our last cruise we received an upgrade after the 5 day cut off.....i printed new luggage tags and boarding pass at that time and they had the correct room on them.

Exactly. We had a change in cabin three days before sailing last cruise so I had to go into the PDF file and print new luggage tags as the Personalizer was already locked, not problem at all accessing them. ;)

• 3 years later...

I read through this and want to make sure I understand correctly or that nothing has changed since the last posting on this thread.

First time cruising, leaving for a cruisetour on the Island Princess on July 16th. The website says "Note: Cruise Personalizer updates are not available within 5 business days of your departure date." What exactly does that mean? Is there anything I need to print out by this Wednesday? We were going to print everything out this weekend.

Thanks,

Carol

We booked a guaranteed BG balcony. Right now under state room its empty. We only paid the deposit though. Do they ever assign your room before you have paid the full amount??

With a gty I doubt they will assign your cabin prior to final payment. They may not assign your room until just before boarding.

With a gty I doubt they will assign your cabin prior to final payment. They may not assign your room until just before boarding.

Thrak, you got caught replying to a post that's almost four years old! :eek:

I can only rib you cuz I almost replied to it as well. :p

First time cruising, leaving for a cruisetour on the Island Princess on July 16th. The website says "Note: Cruise Personalizer updates are not available within 5 business days of your departure date." What exactly does that mean? Is there anything I need to print out by this Wednesday? We were going to print everything out this weekend.

Your Personalizer cannot be changed online after five business days before boarding. You can call Princess to make changes. Your luggage tags and Travel Summary are available to print right up until boarding. There will be a link to these docs which are in PDF form.

You can be assigned a cabin at any time, right up until boarding. If you don't have a cabin assigned when you arrive at the dock, let the stevedores know. They have a master list and will either write luggage tags for you or write your cabin # on your luggage tags.

I read through this and want to make sure I understand correctly or that nothing has changed since the last posting on this thread.

Thanks,

Carol

It basically means you can't change your info or reserve excursions on-line after the deadline. You'll have to call Princess to do these things.

Your forms and such are still available (and could be updated for a cabin assignment) for printing after the deadline.

We booked a guaranteed BG balcony. Right now under state room its empty. We only paid the deposit though. Do they ever assign your room before you have paid the full amount??

Yes.

I have been assigned a cabin with a GTY booking a number of times before final payment. (I have also had to wait until a few days before the cruise.)

I apologize for the confusion. I thought that since the question had already been asked it would be best to ask on the same thread.

Thank you so much your replies. I am just concerned that we are missing something.

I apologize for the confusion. I thought that since the question had already been asked it would be best to ask on the same thread.

Thank you so much your replies. I am just concerned that we are missing something.

No need to apologize.

No confusion at all, I think its best to ask on an old thread rather then starting a new one.

After all nothing has really changed. ;)

Edited by Colo Cruiser

No confusion at all, I think its best to ask on an old thread rather then starting a new one.

After all nothing has really changed. ;)

I agree, but I didn't look at the date first and got all excited because I thought Toto was back.;)

Not always the case! We booked a balcony gty (BF) and four days after making our deposit - three months before final payment- we got our cabin assignment - BA cabin midship, we're happy!